What did you work on tonight? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Helped install this Delta bumper.

C4935C1C-E1DC-4DB6-A6B6-FE91A7F885A3.jpeg

9890C634-CAC4-479A-9E59-AD11EE6CB6E8.jpeg

@alia176 He is a new friend out of Los Alamos. I have encouraged him to join the forum and come to club meeting. He may eventually but he is still building the 80. It is a very nice clean 80 and he has made a lot of really nice upgrades to recently.

Need to lift it just a little bit more for the new tires. I'll get to that if the weather ever dries up.
Really liking the new diggers in the mud, hopefully they grip the snow good too. After the over 4" of rain we have had this week they have been nice.

I'll run them through their paces on Monday. Going to head up to the Manzanos to check out the leaves. There has been over 6" of rain in that area just this week. Figure either there will only be a few people up there, or a whole bunch of city kids stuck in the mud. Should be fun either way.

View attachment 3134934
I wanted to head to 4th of July canyon but I figured it would be an absolute mucky mess and I'd probably get stuck so I wimped out.

I did it myself. I watched their install videos a few times than installed alongside the videos step by step. easy install.
I've been putting one off forever, but with limited garage space I think I'll bite the bullet finally. Thanks.

I've been putting one off forever, but with limited garage space I think I'll bite the bullet finally. Thanks.
I did mine in the driveway. took about an hour(?). I believe it's the same exact kit/wire harness as I used.

4thgen 4R

Last edited:
Slicing, coring, dehydrating apples.
Oh, wait, you want something involving wrenches, torches, welders, hammers, and other misc tools. I will have a few apples tomorrow at the breakfast.

apples.jpg

Joined the snorkel club. Not for the cool factor, but to try to keep some of the dust out of my air filter. I drive on mostly gravel roads and my air filters get full quick. Ordered a Donaldson pre cleaner for it, it may make it look like a tractor, but I'm sure it will help.
PXL_20221019_235117592.MP.jpg

Those Donaldson "bird house" does an awesome job of spinning the air and dropping out the heavy particulates. Looks good amigo. Now where are those sliders? :flipoff2:

Drove it for the first time today. Just a test drive, still lots of work todo. Drove awesome, it has some pep.

38DA621F-8AA3-45D6-A3DD-09DBF6810B9C.jpeg

Drove it for the first time today. Just a test drive, still lots of work todo. Drove awesome, it has some pep.

View attachment 3148306

Right on man! That thing is wicked! I kinda keep up with your build thread. You've done a helluva job on it. Can't wait to check it out.

Right on man! That thing is wicked! I kinda keep up with your build thread. You've done a helluva job on it. Can't wait to check it out.
Thanks, I can’t wait for the day I can drive it down for a club meeting and out on the trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom