Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see a high demand on mirrors here. I just trashed my driver side mirror last week at Logans run and ordered a Chinese Amazon driver side and it looks solid. $40 to my door. It is not OEM but works. Just a sugestivo for those that are not purists. It beats the $400 for a new OEM mirror
Especially, since they can't be had anymore...
1664802833038.png

Especially, since they can't be had anymore...
View attachment 3130499
Look for the number for land cruisers over seas. They are many thing that have been discontinued here that can be found with other numbers. Like my quad lights there where discontinued and i got them new. Some times the old dog does know all the tricks.

8794060470. That is available over seas. It has the chrome back. I was looking for the other one but i think if you look for trucks made until 2006. You can find some stuff. Thia is the third time I cracked my mirror. I rather pay the $40 jonny and ryan are bad influence

Is that the realtree edition or the mossy oak edition? I'm not up on my camo styles.
Based on the number of critters nesting in it, they definitely think it’s a Realtree!

8794060470. That is available over seas. It has the chrome back. I was looking for the other one but i think if you look for trucks made until 2006. You can find some stuff. Thia is the third time I cracked my mirror. I rather pay the $40 jonny and ryan are bad influence
I'd take one of those, if I could get it...
1664885286135.png

This has no title?
What is it missing?
No title. Bought with no transmission and no transfer case. Everything else was there when I got it. Engine does not crank over. PO pulled a bunch of fuses and relays, so it won't even try. I have taken: front fenders, doors, rear seats, rear view mirrors, steering wheel, tag lights, grille, horns, headlights and turn signals, rear brake lights and several interior panels. Front seats and most of the dash is already spoken for. What do you need?

Oh ok. I am looking a more complete project.

Thanks
I did not advertise this as a project. It's a parts truck. Just to clarify...I'm in the process of breaking it down, taking what I want for my own needs and giving away any other parts that club members might want. Taking what's left to the scales. That's it.

I did not advertise this as a project. It's a parts truck. Just to clarify...I'm in the process of breaking it down, taking what I want for my own needs and giving away any other parts that club members might want. Taking what's left to the scales. That's it.
Are you returning your new crawler to a stock-ish look?

Are you returning your new crawler to a stock-ish look?
Believe it or not, yes. I would like to make it street legal again so that I can drive it to the gas station, drive the gravel roads out at URE, etc. It used to be street legal before the PO flopped it and crushed the front grille, lights, signals, etc. It's going back to this look somewhat:

IMG_5564[1].PNG

Team ONSC,

Anyone out there selling a 2003 to 2007 - LX470 or GX470 - White only. A friend is looking and I told him I would ask the club just in case.

Also, if you see any, please send them my way.

These are cash buyers and ready to buy today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom