Front pans (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jonathan, thank you for taking on this project! I'm on the list for the floor pans, and please put me on the list for the floor supports as well. Thanks!

Afternoon everyone my apologies for being absent work has had me slammed pretty hard plus some family obligations I have the list and have been boxing up pans as I can I will get to the messages that have been sent as quickly as possible
I also have ten sets of the front flor supports in my posession now for those that working looking for them
still working on getting front fender patch panels done
Again sorry for the delay Jonathan
Jonathan,

I’m just getting a look at my new to me pig. It looks great and yet needs some help.

Can I get the front pans?

And what else do you have in the hopper? I’m sure I will need everything you are up to.

Just let me know next steps.

Thanks

Steve Riddle
Kansas City

Hey everyone, again apologies I am going to respond to all your messages, as of now I have the front floor pans and the supports for under them, I haven’t had time to talk with fab shop on the other parts hoping to by end of this week as I will be pretty local for work and have time freed up
thanks Jonathan

Hi, I would like 2 sets, the driver and passenger panels and floor supports.
Thanks!!
Definitely need other metal as well.

Spent the last couple hrs at work getting ready to ship tomorrow

4EDD645D-321F-43AA-8DAC-ADBBA6AEA82A.jpeg

Hello I am a first time user of this forum . I am looking for both front floor pans for my 1970 FJ55 and supports. How can I order or contact anyone that may have some for sale? TX

For starters you have to post pics of your PIG for others to drool over!

Your in the right place, Jonathan will probably get with you so he can get you a set, mine should be at post office any day.

Got em today! Thanks Jonathan!

Last edited:
Afternoon
Got a bunch of boxes out this week thank you all again very much,
Quick inventory of what I have still
11 sets of front pans
I just shipped last set of supports if there is still intrest I can get another batch made up also going to try and get the front fender patches and back supports for those made up next, then on to rockers and rear patches
Just to give a update
Thank you Jonathan

Afternoon
Got a bunch of boxes out this week thank you all again very much,
Quick inventory of what I have still
11 sets of front pans
I just shipped last set of supports if there is still intrest I can get another batch made up also going to try and get the front fender patches and back supports for those made up next, then on to rockers and rear patches
Just to give a update
Thank you Jonathan
Thanks Jonathan!! Definitely will order 1 set ot rockers and probably 2 sets of rear panels.

Good morning everyone hope all is well in the sty, update- spoke with fab shop the other day they are making another batch of floor supports up and are working on the front fender patches and the supports that go behind them hopefully will have those in hand within the next week or so,
Thanks Jonathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom