Front pans (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the right side... ready to install!!

pan 1.jpg

pan 2.jpg

Afternoon everyone my apologies for being absent work has had me slammed pretty hard plus some family obligations I have the list and have been boxing up pans as I can I will get to the messages that have been sent as quickly as possible
I also have ten sets of the front flor supports in my posession now for those that working looking for them
still working on getting front fender patch panels done
Again sorry for the delay Jonathan

Afternoon everyone my apologies for being absent work has had me slammed pretty hard plus some family obligations I have the list and have been boxing up pans as I can I will get to the messages that have been sent as quickly as possible
I also have ten sets of the front flor supports in my posession now for those that working looking for them
No worries man....keep up the good work!

Jonathan,

Thanks for your work on all the parts. I just picked up the Golden Pig this weekend. The soon to be KC Pig is a running unit but needs a little cleaning up. I will start slowly going through and compiling my wish list. I doubt I will ever be ahead of your production. Your parts look great.

Thank you,
Steve

Family first... Family first...and family first... like the three principles of real estate (location, location, location)
Gotta work to take care of family.. It's 'work'....not fun but necessary..unless youre really lucky..
No apologies necessary...
Our pigs are a hobby and I bet to a man/woman we are all appreciative of you shouldering this load and carrying it forward ... Not certain anyone else would step up if you didnt do this... I remind myself volunteering can become a giant PITA and I start looking for an exit strategy.....thanks. for doing this... family and work have to be in front.. we got your back..

I have a bunch of Bob's handiwork on my Pig and hope I never need more. But still appreciate you taking this on, Jonathan. We're all impatient when it comes to improving our rides but accommodate us on a schedule that fits your needs. And lucky you, "expert" advice is just across the border.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom