For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Thanks all. The guy payed ~$200 extra just about every time he had it serviced at Lexus for a full detail and several buff/polishes - definitely a good sign!

I’m very pleased with the purchase and we’re really enjoying it so far - plus my wife likes it better than her ‘16 GX which she LOVED. Now it’s interesting bouncing back and forth between the 200 and my ‘04 100 series!

Thanks all. The guy payed ~$200 extra just about every time he had it serviced at Lexus for a full detail and several buff/polishes - definitely a good sign!

I’m very pleased with the purchase and we’re really enjoying it so far - plus my wife likes it better than her ‘16 GX which she LOVED. Now it’s interesting bouncing back and forth between the 200 and my ‘04 100 series!

Agreed, that's an excellent sign of an owner who didn't pinch pennies when it came to maintenance and care.

The 200/100 combo is perfect for our household right now. The 100 is the fun, work/beater weekend truck, whereas the 200 is the perfect wife's daily/long road trip truck. Now I just have to convince her that we can squeeze a 5-speed 60 somewhere in the mix. 😂

Wow - Stole it!!! (From Cars&Bids). What a deal - does this indicate prices are coming down (a lot) or is it an anomaly?

1657911065908.png

Wow - Stole it!!! (From Cars&Bids). What a deal - does this indicate prices are coming down (a lot) or is it an anomaly?

View attachment 3059816

So glad I forgot to check that auction earlier today or I may have been very tempted to jump in. $93k is by far the lowest I've seen an HE go for since I can remember.

hey guys thinking of picking up a dealer maintained every 5k 2015 Lexus LX570 (my favorite looking 200 series) with 64k miles for 50k out the door. I realize the market might be softening but how is that price?

hey guys thinking of picking up a dealer maintained every 5k 2015 Lexus LX570 (my favorite looking 200 series) with 64k miles for 50k out the door. I realize the market might be softening but how is that price?
Imo 10k too high. I bought the same truck with the 43k miles in 2019 for $43k pre covid. That said, If it’s the color you want, then buy it. Just don’t be surprised if you decide to trade it in 2 years and carmax offers you $25k

Remember….nobody on here ever got a bad deal 😂. Find something you like….if it’s been pampered buy it. It’s a weird time to buy a LC because people are freaking out they’ll never come back to the states AND COVID has everything screwed up. I almost bought a 2013 65k miles LC two years ago for 33k and passed…

Appreciated the responses. Those are some awesome deals you guys just mentioned. I am gonna hold out a little longer and see what the market does. hope i dont regret it.

Appreciated the responses. Those are some awesome deals you guys just mentioned. I am gonna hold out a little longer and see what the market does. hope i dont regret it.
Best decision right now. Take a peek at the classifieds here- a lot of reductions. A GSF I've been watching at a dealer just got the price cut 8k. And a RCF 3k.

Saw this last night. It sold in less than 24 hours. They didn't even have a photo of the vehicle up. Just a stock pic. Clean CarFax, 2 owner. 1st owner averaged 4500 miles a year, 2nd averaged 1,500/yr. Unicorn. Old Man Gold paint. Would have matched my 100 series paint.
Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 9.51.38 AM.png

good deals go fast, even with prices going down. for every car for sale, there's probably hundreds of people that want to get into a 200. the ones who waited while prices were skyrocketing are now probably ready to pounce. LX's are the way to go for flat out value in a 200.

good deals go fast, even with prices going down. for every car for sale, there's probably hundreds of people that want to get into a 200. the ones who waited while prices were skyrocketing are now probably ready to pounce. LX's are the way to go for flat out value in a 200.
What is the bottom for 200 series? 10k?

What is the bottom for 200 series? 10k?

Pre-covid the least expensive Land Cruisers were starting to fall in the lower range of $18-$20k if they had over 180k miles. The LX was starting to go sub-$17k for the same mileage. Most of these were multi-owner trucks that may or may not have had rust, but there were a handful that were nice and simply had higher miles for their age.

looking at a 2019 CPO with 30K miles. Asking $83K? Any thoughts if this close to a value buy for year and mileage?

looking at a 2019 CPO with 30K miles. Asking $83K? Any thoughts if this close to a value buy for year and mileage?
The CPO aspect probably makes pushes it into value territory. I bought a 2019 (In TX) with 35k a month ago for 80-81 depending on whether I take the negotiating credit on the LC or my trade-in. I don't think I got a great deal, but I didn't have to travel and I got what I wanted for a price I thought was fair to good. Same vehicle was at 86k not long before that.

Posted this in the 200 series/ LX 570 forum but this seems like a great spot to get some insight into pricing.
I'm selling my 3rd gen tacoma and hoping to move to the LX platform as 200 series are out of my budget.
I've found one on a lot locally with 250k, priced at 22k, with an excellent service history from Lexus.
Services every 5-10k miles. I've been scouring online resources and while this seems high, and not quite the unicorn, I'm wondering if it's fair...
Thanks in advance! Hoping to join the LC/LX club soon!

Posted this in the 200 series/ LX 570 forum but this seems like a great spot to get some insight into pricing.
I'm selling my 3rd gen tacoma and hoping to move to the LX platform as 200 series are out of my budget.
I've found one on a lot locally with 250k, priced at 22k, with an excellent service history from Lexus.
Services every 5-10k miles. I've been scouring online resources and while this seems high, and not quite the unicorn, I'm wondering if it's fair...

You guys trying to break into a 200 for the cheapest price possible need to be careful and really think it through. I dont know how many miles you have on your Tacoma (and I don’t want to be insulting in any way), but selling that truck for an LX with that many miles and for that much coin is probably not the best course of action.

I’ve been trying to get into another LC (2013-2015) and I’m seeing trucks sit. I believe prices will come down a bit by the end of the year - especially with where interest rates are going. Less and less people are going to want to borrow money.

Be patient, keep saving, and get yourself a newer truck with less miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom