For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Thought this was interesting as a datapoint on BaT over the weekend- $117k for a like-new 2020 heritage.

53CC1581-3001-40CC-8607-4A21EE1D875A.png

I would love to see 80 prices go down though, but that’s a totally different story
Yeah I'm with you on that! I'm a moderator on a Facebook 80's L.C. page. The prices have been crazy. Just this week some member posted his FZJ80 forsale for $35k. The guys on that page ate him alive...smh!

Anyone in SLC seen this one? Looks clean and reasonable price in this market. Probably mostly highway miles I would assume with the mileage.

I officially joined the club! Picked up a 2019 LC200, Blizzard Pearl with Terra interior, with 35k miles for 79k after more than 2 years of deliberating and convincing the wife. Only been driving her for a week and a few days, but loving it so far. Mods planned are modest - Roof rack, wheels and tires (TRD BBS in bronze hopefully), and CarPlay (EC Offroad seems to be the right answer these days).

IMG_6592.jpg

I just bought a 2010 LX with 165k miles for $25k. Two owner, NC truck, not a speck of rust. Every service interval since new at Lexus. Will probably have to put a few thousand in it over the next 12 months for some PM but overall a really clean, soccer mom example. Feel like I got a reasonable price on it.
Where did you find it? Been looking for a couple months for something similar.

What's the catch? 25K for only 165K seems really low.
What would qualify as a catch to you?

Also curious what you think it’s worth…

It’s not a perfect truck at 12 years old but I feel like a got a reasonable price on a clean, well maintained truck but it does need a few things…what older land cruiser doesn’t :)

What would qualify as a catch to you?

Also curious what you think it’s worth…

It’s not a perfect truck at 12 years old but I feel like a got a reasonable price on a clean, well maintained truck but it does need a few things…what older land cruiser doesn’t :)
I think you got a good deal. I was very interested in this one but guessing he was talking to you first.

I read his reply as "what's the catch?" or "what's wrong with it to warrant a better than usual price?"
Based on my brief research of the current market I felt like I got a good deal, not a great deal but maybe it was better than I thought.

It’s 100% stock, zero rust, never off-road, clean in and out, no smoke smell, always dealer serviced. I don’t consider these a “catch” but it’s still on original radiator, valley plate seal hasn’t been replaced, front bumper has some scuffs that need to be cleaned up, and the driver side mirror acts up from time to time when folding. Everything else is perfect. When he said it had the cooler box, I was sold :)-

I think you got a good deal. I was very interested in this one but guessing he was talking to you first.
Ahh I must’ve beat you to it :)
He said he had a ton of interest and rightly so.
You in CLT?

Based on my brief research of the current market I felt like I got a good deal, not a great deal but maybe it was better than I thought.

It’s 100% stock, zero rust, never off-road, clean in and out, no smoke smell, always dealer serviced. I don’t consider these a “catch” but it’s still on original radiator, valley plate seal hasn’t been replaced, front bumper has some scuffs that need to be cleaned up, and the driver side mirror acts up from time to time when folding. Everything else is perfect. When he said it had the cooler box, I was sold :)-

Ahh I must’ve beat you to it :)
He said he had a ton of interest and rightly so.
You in CLT?
Yes I’m in Huntersville. I also noticed in the service history that they had it detailed at the dealer at least annually. Definitely a good sign! Congrats on the purchase.

I read his reply as "what's the catch?" or "what's wrong with it to warrant a better than usual price?"
Correct. That’s a great price. I would have figured 29-30k! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom