SAS SAS #6 Official Thread Aug 1 - 5 2022 (4 Viewers)

SAS #6 Colors for Shirts and Trail Flags

• • Capri Blue

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • • Freeborn Red

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 21 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I gotta get on my shroud build... Yours and Ryan's came out well.

We're planning our return route. So far we've run i40, i70, and hwy 96 across KS. Let's hear some ideas.

Progress. Had to put mini truck tires on the front and spin the engine sideways to clear the radiator 😆 that lift
20220704_164821.jpg

I’m not ready, as usual. If I am lucky, my list will go smoothly and it will be a piece of cake:rofl:

I’m headed to Alabama (Huntsville), to @RocketCityCrzrs to bring Rory some project material. He’s having a wrenching day Saturday and we (Jess, Elijah and I) are trying to catch as much of that as possible so if you are in the area it would be great to meet up. Pretty sure it is posted in the Clubhouse for your area.

Gotta blast back and get Chunk ready for Colorado after that!

Hate I'm gonna miss ya, Pat. Make sure and supervise the tomfoolery down here.

Started watching the old Sylvester Stallone movie “Over the Top“ earlier. (Haven’t seen since I was a kid) During the opening credits he’s driving through some mountains and as he getting close to civilization I thought it kind a looked familiar, then he rolled into town...

1DA814DC-29E2-4EA8-A1BD-89FBCC098344.jpeg

11CE56A5-FC59-433B-89EE-A7E391E35568.jpeg

722A5545-9046-47F1-914C-6EE023E89E3F.jpeg

Well bois, I'm out. In my rig, at least. My atlas got pushed back another month :(, so first week in august is the expected delivery. I'm still coming, just in a shop rig probably. Maybe the elusive IFS / IRS megacruiser :rofl:

20220625_141544_50.jpg

@Dilspec sorry you can’t make it!
John & Maureen

Very good. Check out Panamint Valley Days. We will be there…November I believe. @Jason hansen has also attended this event.

Reading through some of these posts reminded me of the great sense of comradery in this group. I've made some life long friends at Solid Axle. Bummed I'll be missing out on this year's reunion.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures and videos from this event.

Cheers!
SAS has turned into a family reunion. It reminds me of going off to camp each summer growing up. Some familiar faces will be present and some will be missed.
We do have a large number of first timers this year. Always good to meet new Cruiser people and their families.
I hope everyone is getting excited about this year. I know I am.

Looks like over 50% new folks. Gonna be fun seeing some these trails through their fresh eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom