Monthly meeting place at Kilroys 730pm on first wed each month (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be there as well

I can't even begin to explain the types of hell I'd have missed out on if I'd left Gainesville to go see y'all miscreants tonight. **A normal person would have phrased that 180* from how I did but I'm pretty sure I'm understood here.

On a positive note: I now own 8 more tools that I already have multiples of (mostly unused) at home in NC. And the "20-30 minute repair" on the LX470 still isn't done after 5 hours. Hell, it took me an hour just to remove the driver's seat! Damned yankee salt rust on the rear bolts. I'm sure the old folks in this damn n'hood will be calling HOA as soon as the sun comes up halfway through their morning walks when they see the garbage bags taped over my truck windows because I can't get them working UP for some reason now.

Also, note to self: Just buy the largest X"xY" garbage bags instead of using volume as the size indicator. Just like in the Trasharoo or pop-up can bags, gallon size means nothing unless it actually fits. Who'd'a thunk a 33g trash bag wouldn't fit over even the second row windows of a 100?

Anywho, was the food still good? Guinness still warm?

This belongs in the Random Redneckedness thread.

you all missed a 80 Series community reproduction parts history making moment .......... :cool: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Reminder the meeting for July will be at @Tikicruiser house we will have hotDogs and Hamburgers. Pm me and I will send you @Tikicruiser address.

Yes Wednesday July 6th.
@JohnVee you going to be in town?

New to the group and looking forward to meeting some people...will there be some members there on August 3rd? It's an hour drive for me from Annapolis, so just inquiring...happy to buy a :beer: for everyone in attendance!

A pint for everyone? This may be the first meeting that has a higher attendance than Fall Crawl.

We usually have about 20 people show up.
All good!

Meeting time again!
We will be back at Kilroy’s on Aug 3rd. Meet up in the parking lot around 6:30-7:00 head in to meeting at 7:30. See you all there!

New to the group and looking forward to meeting some people...will there be some members there on August 3rd? It's an hour drive for me from Annapolis, so just inquiring...happy to buy a :beer: for everyone in attendance!
My man….

298761E9-9477-48BE-83BE-A9512F410087.jpeg

I'll be there for the pint

I had to bail from the meeting. Picked up Covid my first night in the CO mountains at LCDC and was still testing positive until this past Saturday.

@afgman786 & @Diff Kraken - I'm replacing my Landshark Reef drawers in my 200 if you guys are interested.
For the 100's, I have a Truck Vault - Orvis special edition set of drawers that I also need to unload.
PM me if you need more details.

Give me a heads up when you guys are ready to post Fall Crawl registration links.

I had to bail from the meeting. Picked up Covid my first night in the CO mountains at LCDC and was still testing positive until this past Saturday.

@afgman786 & @Diff Kraken - I'm replacing my Landshark Reef drawers in my 200 if you guys are interested.
For the 100's, I have a Truck Vault - Orvis special edition set of drawers that I also need to unload.
PM me if you need more details.

Give me a heads up when you guys are ready to post Fall Crawl registration links.
That sucks! Hope you didn't get hit too hard from the bug...

Would love drawers, but I bought the 200 to get that third row action so can't use em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom