Monthly meeting place at Kilroys 730pm on first wed each month (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Meeting Wednesday 11-3-21 at Kilroy’s!

Sorry I missed it...deadline for had me working late

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We can all talk Turkey and Cruiser’s Wednesday at the meeting.

The meeting is tonight correct?

Correct!
First Wednesday of the month.

looking forward to hanging out and seeing folks this holiday season tonight ............:santa:

(.12) - Copy.jpeg

DSCN6158.JPG

.1 - Copy.jpg

Does anyone have an aspiring race car driver? I've got an Xbox 360 Race Wheel and two pedal set that I'll bring to the meeting tonight...
tempImageDI0Ml9.jpg

They are just collecting dust...

tempImagegM5Z3Q.jpg

See you tonight. I'll have the Club Kitchen with me also.

tempImageBF10bi.jpg

Cheers mate,
Griff sends

I'm going to put the next one for 1/5 on my calendar so I don't realize a day before...

I'm going to put the next one for 1/5 on my calendar so I don't realize a day before...
:poof: Per last nights meeting, it doesn't sound like there is going to be a Kilroy's meet on Wednesday the 5th. The Club Holiday Party will be the following Saturday, 8JAN22. More information will be forthcoming. 🍻

Next meeting will be the holiday party at Jeff’s house. January 8th @6:00. Mor info to follow.

Sorry I missed this :-(

Address fo
Bumping this thread. The holiday party is being postponed due to covid. We will be having our regular meeting in Jeff’s back yard this Wednesday the 5th.
Is there an address for the FNGs please and thanks?

Do to the snow on Jeff’s deck and COVID we are canceling January meeting. And try again in February hopefully the COVID numbers will start to decline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom