Relic Run April 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We made it to NC, almost there! 3 40s, 2 45s, 1 55, and a partridge in a pear tree.

PXL_20220407_163324344.jpg

That is an amazing caravan. I can only imagine all the rubber neckers on the highway!

love it

CDEEB231-EA77-4EE0-AABD-5B6FA49BE728.jpeg

Very glad you all made the trip. It had been too long not getting to hang out with you all and it was great meeting a few new faces for me. Hate that we missed you Kelly. I didn’t get too many pics as usual. Hopefully it won’t be another 9 years before we are together again.

2BDD516F-CF9A-4B56-AF23-F40DF1E63410.png
e0f081bc-d3e1-46fd-a40e-6643d8fd620b-png.2976882

E0F081BC-D3E1-46FD-A40E-6643D8FD620B.png

Colin will set up a Google drive to dump pictures. We need to save awesome ones for potential trails article then they can b shared wherever

The oil industry would like to thank you for your contributions the last week….

We used 6 of the most fuel inefficient vehicles of today to haul out 6 of the most fuel inefficient vehicles of yesterday for 6 drivers. I think we nailed this carpooling thing.

Awesome trip! My back still hurts from retro seats, my left pinky is still numb from the window sill in the dodge, my right foot/leg still is sore from peddling a tow rig 1000 miles. But still smiling and still employed till as of or before 4/1/2023.

Huge thanks to [USE]@mwalls54[/USER] for being our tour guide and helping us find some trails when the moose out front said the park is closed!
Yes thanks Matt for leading this Rag Tag bunch, It was a good trip, good event, and other than an instant pop up tent on the Sequoia no break downs

Man, I had such a good time hanging out with the OGs, big thanks to Matt for leading us around, and Colin for walking point there and back … and hey, an event where Steve wasn’t riding shotgun! It’s so good to be really back, my brother Joe and Troy both clearly enjoyed themselves, I definitely missed Kelley’s presence 👍🏻
For a weekend I was a relic among relics 😂 :grinpimp:

Oh, and remember John Drose talking about getting his 40 cluster overhauled? The guy who does those is:
Jack Van Zandt
404 849 7700

Was so great to get so talk to everyone!! Glad you all made it here and back again safely!

Heather and I are still hoping to own a Relic someday!

Forgot to add - the nearly "clean sweep" early on of the raffle stuff was hilarious, so at least some of you got "party favors" as well LOL.

Glad my luck ran out! Thought I was gonna be lynched

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom