April 27th, 2024 | Annual Club Meeting (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All, it's that time to put our next annual club meeting on the calendar. Trying to keep things simple and at about the same time as last year, we'll look to meet on Saturday, April 27th, 2024. Like last year, the meeting will start at about 12 pm, but feel free to show up as early as 11 am. Mark your calendars accordingly.

The Holloways are graciously offering up their space again to host the meeting this year. Can't thank Lael and @2fpower enough for being great stewards and hosting again.

If you could let us know here or via email whether you plan on attending and your headcount, it would be greatly appreciated.

Jack

Our place is in Lenexa, KS in case you are new to the club.

I appreciate those that can come early to help setup, or stay after to clean up.

Gonna guess I'll be early and stay late. Prob 1.5 people. I'll try to keep the .5 out of the pond but I apologize in advance because she really likes that pond.

Count us in, 2 of us. What can we bring to help?

Maybe I missed it, but where in Lenexa? Thanks
2Fpower will post details, but basically midland and Lackman right off 435 on the west side. some times there are day time changes with parking based on past rain and what not

3 of us will be there.

Looks like it may rain on Friday before the big meeting.... so most likely we will ask that you park down on the Twilight Lane road again this year. If the rain goes around us, then we can park up in the field...

Like prior years, if you have a pre 1980 rig, you can park on the driveway to show it off-- we just ask that you turn around so you are facing out and park on the North side of the driveway. We will keep an open spot by my detached garage (shop), so drive all the way up, turn around and then find your spot. First come, first served, so come early if you want a spot up close.

If you want to bring a side or a desert that would be great!

7515 Twilight lane in Lenexa is the spot.

1651070697573.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom