November 3-5th, 2023 | Mike Sears Memorial Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,

We're around the corner from the Mike Sears Memorial Run at Tuttle Creek ORV. At our annual meeting, we planned out to host the event the first weekend of November, which puts us on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th. We'll look to rent out the cul-de-sac at the Fancy Creek State Park like we've done in past years.

Expect wheeling both Friday and Saturday before we head home on Sunday. The caravan usually departs after camp is torn down Sunday morning.

If you're able to make it, please let us know. Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

Planning on it. Aiden will likely come over from KSU for a day or so.

Edit: Cannot make it 😔

Last edited:
Bump to the top. Early November will be here before we know it.

Plan on being there.

My wife is out of town but thinking I might get me dad to come help with kids and bring 2 cruisers….

Now to get 2 of my cruisers ready at once…. Hell might be freezing over, some lottery tickets may need to be purchased if I pull this off.

Bump to the top! Pending weather and dog dropoff, may try to get out there Thursday night.

Well, got pulled into a benefits fair for work on Thursday so I’ll be leaving KC Friday morning. If anybody wants to caravan down, let’s get something together.

Are we doing the usual group dinner on Saturday?

The 200 isn’t ready so I’ll be in the Taco. Probably won’t wheel in the Taco but may ride if someone has an open seat. Or, I’ll just hangout by the fire and unwind. Either way will be fine.

looks like amazing weather for the weekend!!!

planning on a Friday morning departure...

Are we doing the usual group dinner on Saturday?

The 200 isn’t ready so I’ll be in the Taco. Probably won’t wheel in the Taco but may ride if someone has an open seat. Or, I’ll just hangout by the fire and unwind. Either way will be fine.
I'm bringing chilli

I will get a bunch of pot. Potato that is.

All, bringing the Kessler Krawl shirts with us for pickup and payment. If you're ordered a shirt, please come find me.

Unfortunately, my work schedule in NE just got extended again, so I will not be there. :(

Hey all, thinking turnpike at 10 am tomorrow instead of 9:30.

If you’re joining, please let us know so we can plan appropriately l.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom