For Sale, Trade, or Free! (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Followed Tucker's path, Cooper AT3 LTx in the same size. Love 'em
I have various FJ40 parts taking up space in our garage. Let me know if anyone has any interest:
Used starter (works)
155 Valve cover
Black "C" Channel Front Bumper
OEM Air Filter Assembly
Battery
Set of Used Spark Plug Wires
Set of Used Hoses
Distributor with Electronic Module
Thanks.

I have various FJ40 parts taking up space in our garage. Let me know if anyone has any interest:
Used starter (works)
155 Valve cover
OEM Air Filter Assembly
Battery
Set of Used Hoses
Thanks.
I'd be interested in checking out what's included in the oem air filter assembly and having a look at the distributor. Will you be at the meet up on Sunday? We can chat there if so.

We need to hold a swap meet somewhere with lots of space....and beer and BBQ.

I'd be interested in checking out what's included in the oem air filter assembly and having a look at the distributor. Will you be at the meet up on Sunday? We can chat there if so.
Hey Ben...
We probably will not make the meet-up on Sunday because we have so much mowing to do... Pictures of the air filter assembly and distributor are attached.
Thanks.

08.27.2021.Air Filter Assembly.jpg

08.27.2021.Distributor.jpg

Hey Ben...
We probably will not make the meet-up on Sunday because we have so much mowing to do... Pictures of the air filter assembly and distributor are attached.
Thanks.

View attachment 2770526

View attachment 2770528
I’d highly recommend procrastinating on the mowing 😀. I wasn’t thinking about vintage when I asked. Mines a ‘78 so we aren’t compatible. Thanks for the pics!

What year is the FJ40? Would the distributor fit a 73? OH, and what does the electronic module actually do on this distributor? :)

What year is the FJ40? Would the distributor fit a 73? OH, and what does the electronic module actually do on this distributor? :)
I cannot tell you about fitment. The module eliminates the points and condenser.

Used starter (works)
155 Valve cover
OEM Air Filter Assembly
Battery
Set of Used Hoses
Thanks.
Interested in the front bumper if it hasn’t been spoken for.

Anyone have the tray and/or rear cup holder that goes in the center console in a 100-series? Mine is missing, it's just empty in there and looks rough. Discontinued part and no LCs at the pick-a-parts I've looked at.

Up for sale are 5 Milestar Patagonia MT’s in 315/75/16 (35”). Tires were purchased in Feb 2020 and have just shy of 10,000 miles on them, mostly city driving and one weekend of wheeling. One of the five is brand new. Tires are pretty quiet for MT’s but I’m too damn old for these on a DD.

Looking for $600 for the set, local pickup.

View attachment 2768552

View attachment 2768553

View attachment 2768554

View attachment 2768555

View attachment 2768556
Are these still available? I might still be young and dumb enough to put these on a dd ; )

Are these still available? I might still be young and dumb enough to put these on a dd ; )
Still got them, I've had a couple of hits from the classifieds but first one to come get em, gets em.

I’ll trade someone a cold tall boy for this 100 series brush guard. Has matching taillight guards as well. If not, to the scrap yard it goes

30ABEF4E-E40F-49E3-8FA3-6250764FF51B.jpeg

7C0A8E40-C5B9-4899-90E0-F3BD9EECE31D.jpeg

Need to get rid of some early FJ40 hard top parts. I have the two sides and the bifold hatch (found it). Hit me up if anyone wants them. If not, it's large bulk pick up this week.

FREE

Last edited:
Pics.

20211003_102717.jpg
20211003_105948.jpg

Do these fit all years?

Sorry man I didn't see your message. I got an offer for them already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom