2019 ONSC Meet and Greet - March 8-10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great seeing everyone briefly. Looking forward to Relic Run.

CCC791EC-D8B1-4457-AA3E-761CE5B0D24F.jpeg

4FE1A147-CCA0-4FD0-A41A-46C9B8F314E1.jpeg

I had a great time Saturday. It was nice to be at an event after so many years, working out at Uwharrie and hanging out with everyone. I also want to thank Kenny and Lydia for their warm hospitality.

Here's a few pics that I took. I'm sure others have better ones to share.

Had a ball!! Thanks everyone!!!

Slumberjack FTW.

Slumberjack FTW.
I know right.

Slumber jack is the ONSC 2019 version of the Envirocooler. I purposely set mine up in the other configuration as yours because I wanted to see how both help up to the rain. Both were awesome with no pooling. Love that freaking thing.

I know right.

Slumber jack is the ONSC 2019 version of the Envirocooler. I purposely set mine up in the other configuration as yours because I wanted to see how both help up to the rain. Both were awesome with no pooling. Love that freaking thing.
I'll get mine out of the box ,one day I had a blast ,even with the weather .I want to thank everybody involved, and congratulations to our new bod members !

Agreed! That one of Lydia with Logan’s 80 is awesome!
The one shot of a black 60 could be used for the Facebook homepage. Just sayin

Sorry I missed this one guys & gals!! Looks like y’all had a good time, as always!!

Hey everyone,
As usual it was a great M&G! Thanks to all that came out and dealt with the rain...but it was dry in the barn. The Boston butts were delicious, thanks Jonathan. All in all, we had more members than I ever expected and we accomplished a lot working at Hunt Camp and the boat ramp. I didn’t get any work day photos but here is some barn pics. :beer:

Hate we missed it
Love to all
Bill, Bear and Zorro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom