1996 Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sold my 95 last year with 260k and no lockers, and no bumpers. Did have lift. $4900 and my phone was blowing up.

That's good to know Rekcut, but I don't expect to get that much as it does need some work. Thanks, though.

That thing looks really clean, I bet you could hit the $6000 dollar mark. especially if it is wreck free and the undercarriage is free from rust

I can tell you mine was rough. 100 miles of trails and off road parks along with kids driving.

That thing looks really clean, I bet you could hit the $6000 dollar mark. especially if it is wreck free and the undercarriage is free from rust

Thanks, Leonard, but I don't expect to get that much. I'm not trying to get rich off it. Lol! I just want it to go to someone that will appreciate it.

Wait a minute... you have a pair of 16 year old drivers and you want to get rid of the truck?
Are they aware of this treachery??
They could be driving a Rubicon Recover Vehicle and Dad's about to sell it out from under them.:p

I have to beat my teenage daughter away from my rig with a stick! She's the most "wheel crazy" :steer: girl I have ever met.
Couldn't imagine where she gets it from....:D

Sell it to your favorite of the two teenagers, show them how to work on it. Guarantee they will have coolest vehicle in their class

Hopefully I still have mine in 14 years, when my daughter turns 16.

Call @OTRAMM if you don't feel like wrenching on it yourself.

Wait a minute... you have a pair of 16 year old drivers and you want to get rid of the truck?
Are they aware of this treachery??
They could be driving a Rubicon Recover Vehicle and Dad's about to sell it out from under them.:p

I have to beat my teenage daughter away from my rig with a stick! She's the most "wheel crazy" :steer: girl I have ever met.
Couldn't imagine where she gets it from....:D

I know!

I got a $1500 for it. I promise I would appreciate it and give it good happy off road retirement.

I know it's been more than a few days but here a few pics I snapped of the undercarriage and a few interior shots (albeit it dirty).

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

That interior is incredible for 308k miles.

If you fix the brake issue I think 4,000 is reasonably what youd get after they haggle.

I had new covers put on the seats some years ago... I actually purchased them from a member on ih8mud!

Thanks, for the kind comments.

You can get an engine rebuild for ~ $4K. So if you bought a $25K used truck and where paying $450/month, you could spend less than 9 months worth of payments and have a "new" engine.
That sure beats 5 years of payments.
But if you're bored with the rig and just looking to move into something else... Its your money, have fun with it.:)
Full rebuild with Toyota parts is 3600 -4000 just in parts

Clean for a Va vehicle, wish I was in the market. Difficult to find in these areas, some are coated in rust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom