MEMORIAL DAY SALES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Share the love.

Please take the opportunity to share with the mud community any sales this holiday weekend.

And post any of your purchases for us to enjoy!

"Home of the free because of the brave." Let us never forget.

Have a fun and safe holiday weekend.

Well my inbox just blew up :cheers:

Just a note, they're discount codes to use for a certain manufacturer's website (hate to be coy, but check my profile pic if you're still asking questions). Send me a size and tread design and I'll let you know. Once I use them all up, they're gone until 2019. @Somebodyelse5 , @dwh13 , @Austin Hot Shoe I replied to your messages!

worked them down to 1200 out the door

4wheel parts has some good deals

discount tire....Memorial Day Tires & Wheels Rebate | Discount Tire

5 KO2's getting installed on Sat.

I had my 5 K02s installed Monday, due to Discount honoring the Memorial Day rebate early (just cant submit the form until the 25th).

I'm super happy with these tires so far. Major upgrade from my previous Toyo Open Country ATs, in my opinion.

tires.JPG

Bumper.jpg

View attachment 1708354

View attachment 1708355

@WingNutLG ... can't pm you. Inbox is full. Looking for ST MAXX in 295/70/18 variant. Thanks

~Gary

I’m looking to pick up a Smittybilt x20 12k winch, Rigid 512323 flush mount amber driving lights, 10lb Power Tank setup, and a few Factor 55 pieces within the next week. If anyone knows of any good Memorial Day sales/deals on these please share.

Just popped in my inbox - The Retrofit Source ( Projectors for headlights, LEDs etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom