God I hate being the new guy on a forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys is this the place to post a "should I buy it?" question?

If so its a clean carfax 01 100 with 171k.

Timing belt change at 105k "noted on Carfax under 90k Service at a Toyota dealership

4 owners but the first had it for 155k miles. Then a dealer, another guy for 15k who had it serviced at toyota, and now the guy i might be buying it from. Homie said he needs funds to renovate the house and his wife is on his ass to sell it.

$8500

What do I do?!?!

What do u do? Buy it. Else let someone else know where it is and they'll buy it.

If the rust is tolerable (on the underside as well),
If the engine runs smooth and trans shifts nicely,
If the low MPG's are not an issue,
If you do not need a shiny NEW car,
If you think the mod bug will not bite you too hard,
If you enjoy nicely engineered/built vehicles that seemingly last longer than most,
If you are not afraid of digging into maintenance on an easy to wrench on vehicle,
If you like the fact that everything that could have gone wrong with a 100 has already gone wrong and been documented here,
If you are not afraid of typing words into a search bar before posting in forums,
If you like a smooooooth 4.7 V8,
If you like seating for 8 humans,
If you think a CarFax history means something,
If you want to and your family agrees,

DO IT.

That’s a solid deal. But if Homie really needs money, he will settle for $7,500.00

Rust based on vehicle history and location is top question for me since mine is certainly more frustrating to work on with the rust it had than a cleaner vehicle.
Maintenance history sounds promising.
Then color is important to me too, since I enjoy wheeling and dark colors, although pretty when detailed, show a lot more scratches than light colors.

It sounds like a good value from the little info we have. Especially @ $7k! Do you like how we are low-balling it for you?

Homie buy it from homie if not let another homie buy it to take home...

Homie buy it from homie if not let another homie buy it to take home...

701DF3FD-5FFE-40A0-9E55-1EADC90B086B.jpeg

Couldn’t resist...:hillbilly:

Rust based on vehicle history and location is top question for me since mine is certainly more frustrating to work on with the rust it had than a cleaner vehicle.
Maintenance history sounds promising.
Then color is important to me too, since I enjoy wheeling and dark colors, although pretty when detailed, show a lot more scratches than light colors.

It sounds like a good value from the little info we have. Especially @ $7k! Do you like how we are low-balling it for you?
Its black. I am going to see it today. It was previously owned in PA and OH so I am stressed about rust as well.

Looks clean. Offer 7k and go from there, homie.

Can't believe a guy selling a cruiser to renovate the house. Probably this have rust and the seller is making something up to sell.

Look, they pulled the parking brake ...as if it actually works

Interior is clean at least, but yep, make sure you crawl under it too. If you snap more photos and share you will have additional opinions. No shortage of those here.

Looks pretty clean in the inside and out. Time to check the engine bay and undercarriage. If clean buy it!!

that stock Navi Unit is big turn off/ red flag for me. There are people here that have updated them with aftermarket, but it seems pretty complicated since the AC unit is tied in.

Hey guys is this the place to post a "should I buy it?" question?

If so its a clean carfax 01 100 with 171k.

Timing belt change at 105k "noted on Carfax under 90k Service at a Toyota dealership

4 owners but the first had it for 155k miles. Then a dealer, another guy for 15k who had it serviced at toyota, and now the guy i might be buying it from. Homie said he needs funds to renovate the house and his wife is on his ass to sell it.

$8500

What do I do?!?!

What do you do? Well of course you post the link to it here so someone else can scoop it up; then they can tell you all about it.:clap:

Isn't TN a great state to buy a car from? No harsh winters, no winter salt....

What's with everyone mentioning rust in every post as if the truck is located in NY...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom