Builds Lauren Cruiser Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How many miles did you log before you noticed this? Good catch.

Probably around 800 miles. The whole time I thought it was a bad wheel bearing. I didn't notice any major change in how it handled so the thought of it being suspension related hadn't even occur to me.

Probably around 800 miles. The whole time I thought it was a bad wheel bearing. I didn't notice any major change in how it handled so the thought of it being suspension related hadn't even occur to me.
I can't believe it happened, so I hear ya there.

Thanks Andy! It feels good having it under my belt. Now I know have a better understanding on how the knuckles work.

Knuckle jobs are pretty gross. Good you got it done yourself and now you won’t have to worry about it for another 20 years.

Also, let me know if you need any help next time as I’m not to far out.

Great color combo! I haven’t see one like that before...

...and great work on the front end rebuild!

IMG_5121.JPG
IMG_5112.JPG
fullsizeoutput_422.jpeg
IMG_5114.JPG

Installed the Old Man Emu springs and shocks this weekend. First pic is a before shot. I went with the OME 850 and 863 heavy load springs with the Nitrocharger Sport long shocks. Feels really good and tight in turns and bumps. Still on the 285 yokohama geolandar g0015s and I'm happy with those too. Glad that @DuckCruiser went with those before I bought it rather than the stock tire size. Great tires too. Can't say enough about them. Mileage is around 235k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom