||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

15 x 8 wheels, Wheeler Offroad, $150, Burlington, VT

I bought these a few years back for a 96 Tacoma and no longer need them. They were run for two years only, and only for street use.

15 x 8 with 4.5 inch backspacing. Read more about them here: Custom Toyota Wheels from Wheeler's Off-Road

$150

Wheeler wheels.jpg

For sale / Engine hoist / crane; shop quality - $175 (South Burlington, VT)

Engine hoist / crane; shop quality - $175 (South Burlington, VT)

I am selling a heavy duty engine hoist / crane; originally used in a automotive repair shop. This is not a cheap unit. The legs fold up, the arm extends, and the hoist will lift 2.5 tons. The piston does not leak.

I paid $225 for this unit 5 years ago and am done with my rebuild project now. Its time to find another home.

I live near the airport in South Burlington. Please email me at vtcruiser60@gmail.com. Local pick up preferred.

I am selling my FJ40 project that I bought off of forum member "SPUD" several years ago. Below I've listed the link to the ad from when I bought it. His description is better than I could write up. It has been stored in my garage since I bought it and never got to the project, it has everything that I bought.
I am looking to get the $5k I paid +/-. I am willing to deliver in New England within a reasonable distance from SE Connecticut 2 hours +/-, dependent on the price.
Thanks for looking,
Bill

Link to original post:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj40-bj40/170457-rust-free-77-project-fj40-sale-ct.html#post2443395

Seat brackets

Need seat slides/brackets for 2 front seats. Need not be Toyota.
Anyone have anything?

I was going to use them on the wheeling rig but think I am going to make an adjustable bracket instead.

Shoot me your addy. I assume you want to use FexEx right. ;p

Stock rims off 2001 hundred series for sale. Good condition, includes center caps and 275/70/16 Bridgestone tires with another season left on em. 5 LUG!!!!!!!!!!! 120.00. Just tryin to recoup my dumb mistake

You should of asked. Several people here could of saved you from the dumb mistake

Stock rims off 2001 hundred series for sale. Good condition, includes center caps and 275/70/16 Bridgestone tires with another season left on em. 5 LUG!!!!!!!!!!! 120.00. Just tryin to recoup my dumb mistake

Wait, what? Just realize you don't have a 100 yet? :lol:
Josh, if they're not taken, I'll help you out..............need a set of rims for snows someday...............I was able to resist the CL ad.

Jim- they're yours. It was totally worth it though. Dude was a super cool Porsche 356 guy. Had a 55 356 continental. Look it up. Only six in the world. His is showroom condition. Turned down quite a bit more than I paid for my house. And he had another 356 mid resto that he was makin into a vintage racer. Tell ya what, I'll one up my tm, We'll split it 50/50, I'll keep the tires and I'll bring ya the rims this week.

You should of asked. Several people here could of saved you from the dumb mistake

I learn everything the hard way, why stop now? Didn't change from 58 to 97 so I didn't even think twice about it...

Last edited:
Tell ya what, I'll one up my tm, We'll split it 50/50, I'll keep the tires and I'll bring ya the rims this week.

:doh: I''m happy with the 120, especially if you shuck 'em for me. :D

WTB: Barn doors

Looking for a pair of barn doors in decent shape.

Cash or trade for:
- 40 radiator in good shape
- Troopy RHD drivers door in good shape. Has wing window.

Thanks!

barn doors.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom