1967 FJ45 LV Restoration (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm starting my first LV restoration. I have three vehicles to start with. The red one will get the most $ and effort to get back to original, then we'll see how far we get with the blue & white one.

I look forward to all the comments and guidance I can get.

Thanks in advance, Mike
IMG_1239.jpg
IMG_9371.jpg
IMG_9373.jpg

More exterior of red
IMG_1234.jpg
IMG_1142.jpg
IMG_1233.jpg

Interior of red
IMG_1136.jpg
IMG_1137.jpg
IMG_1146.jpg

More photos
IMG_1233.jpg
IMG_1180.jpg
IMG_1219.jpg

Looks like you bought "Mikesta's" LV's.

Hey Mike...I've seen what you did to that '62 40, and now I will be checking in here to see how you do these.

For those of you who don't know, check out the 25 section...Mike's work is fantastic!!! :beer::beer:

Is this going to be another museum piece like the 40?

[...Is this going to be another museum piece like the 40?[/quote]

Lets not get ahead of ourselves yet. Much of this one, (red one) is flaking away into little piles of rust on the shop floor as we dig deeper into it. Thanks though, Mike

mike , i am also in utah, down in salt lake, doing an LV just thought you might want to know theres another one here being redone. i also have a bunch of extras that i am not going to be used so if your in need of anything inparticular shoot me an email. i have a full 64' drive train that is not being used. fyi

- good luck
-mike d.

Mike, good to meet you. Likewise as well if you are in need of anything. I'm sure between all our lv's we should be able to cover alot.

thanks, Mike

Progress...
IMG_0029.jpg
IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg

more dis assembly
IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0033.jpg
IMG_0035.jpg

more photos of progress
IMG_0036.jpg
IMG_0037.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg

We're getting some LV sheet metal made up if you are interested.

are you cutting up mud monster for the roof of the blue one? if you are i could use a few body pieces.
-mike

Mike, I need the roof for the blue and the dash for the red one. You're welcome to come up and see what will work. Mike

No time soon. But if you want to come up, we can pick through what each of us needs from it and have the guys start cutting. Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom