FJ45LV for sale Nicest on Planet (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you decide to let Lance at Iron Pig Offroad have a go at finishing her up. I would gladly offer to my truck and trailer to get it up there for the cost of fuel and maybe only a little extra. I am always open to helping a fellow cruiserhead out. I won't be back in the country until mid May though. Concider this another recommendation for him and his crew.

If you decide to let Lance at Iron Pig Offroad have a go at finishing her up. I would gladly offer to my truck and trailer to get it up there for the cost of fuel and maybe only a little extra. I am always open to helping a fellow cruiserhead out. I won't be back in the country until mid May though. Concider this another recommendation for him and his crew.

The paint on that thing..... awesome looking rig!!

We need updates!! Suprised TreeRoot isn't going to plop the $$ on that one! He has every other LV possible!

update?

Anybody know what happened with this truck?

dude!

I must be in the wrong business. I've got this sickness BAD, but my pockets aren't near deep enough to do it his way. God speed.

last i heard it was going north from TLC........

I think Mudrak has it in Sonoma.

gary does great work. the truck's in good, capable hands. :beer:

There's a lot of good advice being given here. My opinion on TLC is it will get done but will be too costly but that really does not matter if you already spent 80 on it. I have bought stuff from these people and was not happy. Way overpriced. I would have it have it done locally if you can. I'm surprised noone has mentioned "Profitt". Take the money you save and fly somewhere for a weekend vacation. MY .02 cents and sorry it's not what you wanted to hear.:)

There's a lot of good advice being given here. My opinion on TLC is it will get done but will be too costly but that really does not matter if you already spent 80 on it. I have bought stuff from these people and was not happy. Way overpriced. I would have it have it done locally if you can. I'm surprised noone has mentioned "Profitt". Take the money you save and fly somewhere for a weekend vacation. MY .02 cents and sorry it's not what you wanted to hear.:)

It is at MCC - Mudrak Custom Cruiser being worked on. Does anyone know of a shop like Profits or similar that is located in ATL, GA?

the only shop in ATL i know of is dd113s'.

Update on Marks wagon

Hey all. Yes my wagon is with Gary at MUDRAk in Sonoma. I think he must be quite busy as nothing new had transpired. No pix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom