FJ45LV for sale Nicest on Planet (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you still going to sell it to me after I hit the lottery??

Hey anything is possible. I can't seem to get the truck completed. Seems who ever offers to take on the project likes it sitting in the shop. Must attract customers I guess. Mean while I suffer the wrath from the Minister of Finance (my wife).

Update on my wagon. Well after 4 years collecting dust with no progress I finally got fed up and brought her home. Last time I will pay in advance for a lot of work.

I corrected the time. It was 4 years since the last "restoration professional" took charge and promised completion. Will shoot some images in a couple of weeks when I am back from vacation. I am pushing to get this one on the street before fall.

Nope. Its a 120K mothball. Seems that Stoneys aka GXR likes it sitting in there shop now. I think I am destined to never drive this truck. Anyone make me an offer. As far as I know (due to no communication) it only needs interior to complete. Once again (5th time over) I have paid in advance for work to be done.

Last photos I had were brand new RAMJET engine and auto transmission being installed. Replacing the other brand new engine that had apparently lost its usefullness due to sitting for so many years.
DSCN6913.jpg
DSCN6915.jpg
DSCN6917.jpg

What a beauty! I'm sorry to hear about your situation, I just stumbled on this thread. I can't believe no one will finish this thing.
Do you have all the interior parts? or does it need to get custom fabricated? Im asking because we are about to start a huge LV build for customer with custom interior. I love LV's!!!

Justin

what happened to the motor that was sitting? Any idea why it "lost its usefullness"???? What state is truck in now? I last saw it in Sonoma CA. about 1 1/2 years ago. thnx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom