Turboglide Turbos??? Anyone know about these? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Normandy Park Wa. ........now in San Diego Ca.
Does anyone know anything about these kits? Scale of 1-10 ??

Turboglide turbo for 2H
FEATURES:

Turbo is a genuine Garrett Hi Flow GT28 (Rated to 4.7L and also utilised on Winnebago and Swagman motorhomes up to 6 tonne in weight)
Turbine housing is high nickel content and turbine wheel is of lightweight incanell material
Turbo has integrated wastegate
High quality, thoroughly tested, well trusted turbocharger kit (http://www.turboglide.com.au/)
Easy straight forward fitment (however we recommend competent persons trained in turbocharger fitment and tuning carry out all fitting)
Manifold supplied in kit
Easy oil drain setup into rear cam follower sideplate
Fit up time - 3.5 to 4.5 hours
Fitting instructions provided
Stainless braided oil supply line
Silicone joiner hoses
Silicone oil drain
Clamps supplied
Everything you require for underbonnet installation is in the kit (exhaust not included)

Watercooling
Watercooling of turbo is not required in diesel applications due to low exhaust gas temperatures of diesel combustion process (However watercooling is optional if still sought).

LAND6075-3512-BALh.jpg

LAND6075-3519-BALh.jpg

Does anyone know anything about these kits? Scale of 1-10 ??

do a search for turbo glide or turboglide. many people have used them. I have one on my HJ60 and love it. lots of info out there.
If you chose to go that route, pm me. I have some hints that'll make the install easier.
cheers,
j

I install one in a 3B buddy engine years ( at least 6 ) agoo the turbo was incredible .. but nothing special compared to AXT or Safari .. if you ask me ..

If is my money I will go with the best price option ..

I have an axt turbo on my 3b and it performs great - night and day difference compared to normally aspirated. I have heard good things about turboglides, but have also heard that axt is better. I have not compared the two myself. It also does appear from your pics that the axt is much larger. If $$ is a big issue, I'd go with the turboglide - I think they are a bit cheaper, but I'd research that if I was you.

I have an axt turbo on my 3b and it performs great - night and day difference compared to normally aspirated. I have heard good things about turboglides, but have also heard that axt is better. I have not compared the two myself. It also does appear from your pics that the axt is much larger. If $$ is a big issue, I'd go with the turboglide - I think they are a bit cheaper, but I'd research that if I was you.

but size of a turbo is really not an indicator for quality-it has to be matched to the engine. the turbo glide is a garret 28 which is perfect for the 4 liter 2H engine. actually I think the axt is the same turbo, but I am not sure about that.
j

but size of a turbo is really not an indicator for quality-it has to be matched to the engine. the turbo glide is a garret 28 which is perfect for the 4 liter 2H engine. actually I think the axt is the same turbo, but I am not sure about that.
j

I thought is a hybrid T3/T4 but close the same ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom