American Toyota discontinued the IH8MUD discount but giving everyone a different discount ! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did they let you pick up from either dealership? Are both dealerships in Albuquerque under the same ownership?

David,

Both dealers maybe under the same auto group but different parts managers have different discretion on the discounts. They used to be under LHM group but the Eubank store didn't give us any discount back then but maybe now, things may be different. I'll pop into the Eubank store this week and see what the parts manager has to say.

With the construction the eubank dealership sucks. Parts is in a portable building and only one counter guy

With the construction the eubank dealership sucks. Parts is in a portable building and only one counter guy
I concur. I stopped in a while back and got crap service before and after the construction started.

I concur. I stopped in a while back and got crap service before and after the construction started.
The only time I've bought parts at Karl Malone Toyota (Toyota ABQ) was when Dan sent me down there because they had something in stock that he didn't.

There used to be a young guy there that was real helpful, but then there was the big old guy that would just look at you like you had no reason to be there.

I went a couple months ago, but I called first and the guy had the parts sitting on his desk when I got there. I never saw that guy before though.

Parts showed up today, ordered on the 13th so 5 business days to Los Alamos, not terrible but not much faster than other online dealer options. Shipping cost was less

B08F1222-B6D3-43DD-B2A1-AE19316FC70A.jpeg

I tried to order a fj62 dash pad from American Toyota the only option inwas given was for shipping. I emailed customer service yesterday and asked if there was a in store pickup option. We will see what happens.
E

I tried to order a fj62 dash pad from American Toyota the only option inwas given was for shipping. I emailed customer service yesterday and asked if there was a in store pickup option. We will see what happens.
E
In case you need to email the parts manager,

Wyatt James
wyatt.james@lhmauto.com

Thanks I got a message from Wyatt just today saying I can order the part over the phone to be shipped to American and they will honor the online price.
I like that and will keep it for future use.
I found the same dash pad at Sparks Toyota in Myrtle Beach SC for 47% off with free shipping. $400 to my door. That beat American's price by $120.

Looks like the Toyota dealer on Eubank is now Sandia Toyota and the construction phase seems to be winding down.

Looks like the Toyota dealer on Eubank is now Sandia Toyota and the construction phase seems to be winding down.
Meh. Karl Malone -> Toyota Albuquerque -> Sandia Toyota.

Winding down as in giving up? It has looked like crap for a while. I went in over a year ago for some parts and had to talk to a guy in a trailer.

currently have an order of a few interior clips that they have not updated since the 8th, going to call today. I'm pretty disappointed that its been 2 weeks and they haven't said anything or updated it

edit: the parts are on backorder, they say they should be out soon

Last edited:
currently have an order of a few interior clips that they have not updated since the 8th, going to call today. I'm pretty disappointed that its been 2 weeks and they haven't said anything or updated it

edit: the parts are on backorder, they say they should be out soon

What is the procedure for ordering online with our local dealer on Alameda then picking up? I didn't see any kind of a "local pickup" option in the checkout.

What is the procedure for ordering online with our local dealer on Alameda then picking up? I didn't see any kind of a "local pickup" option in the checkout.
In the "review and pay" section of checkout it allows me to select "pickup" as a free shipping option, no idea if its pickup at the santa fe santa fe or alameda American toyota as i haven't used it.

In the "review and pay" section of checkout it allows me to select "pickup" as a free shipping option, no idea if its pickup at the santa fe santa fe or alameda American toyota as i haven't used it.
Mine were all to Alameda.

The parts department manager, Wyatt, asked me what I thought about the new local pickup option last time I picked up an order. Maybe if you called you could request Santa Fe?

Update 6/23/22

Apparently Wyatt the parts manager has gone AWOL so the online parts ordering process has been disrupted severely. 🤔

Update 6/23/22

Apparently Wyatt the parts manager has gone AWOL so the online parts ordering process has been disrupted severely. 🤔
Thanks for the heads up, I put in an order a week ago and just checked--it never shipped.:bang: I called and asked if we could get the online discount for an in-store order, given the circumstances, but no deal. Will have to order from somewhere else. I used to love their parts dept, sure has gone downhill fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom