American Toyota discontinued the IH8MUD discount but giving everyone a different discount ! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm up in Salt Lake City on an open-ended job, looking after my wife's dad. As a side-job to that job, I hang out at the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum 4 days a week. It supposedly keeps me out of trouble and makes me somewhat useful. I do not miss the 37 years worth of 6-day a week retail running a parts department, but I do dearly miss my Land Cruiser clients.

You are definitely less ornery since you left the parts department. :lol:

I remember the days when I used to loiter in Dan's office, playing with his GIGANTIC torque wrench from hell.....or drooling over a brand new 1FZ-FE head sitting on another desk. He might've told me quit slobbering over it........

I remember the days when I used to loiter in Dan's office, playing with his GIGANTIC torque wrench from hell.....or drooling over a brand new 1FZ-FE head sitting on another desk. He might've told me quit slobbering over it........

Snap-on 3/4 drive. I bought that to torque 1FZ crank bolts. That thing was over 600 bucks ~25 years ago. Still have it.

That got loaned out quite a few times.

I remember the days when ........
Geez, are we going to start reminiscing about the good ol' days and telling Dan stories?

Geez, are we going to start reminiscing about the good ol' days and telling Dan stories?
Maybe that needs a new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom