Cars and Coffee - Post here where you're headed to showcase. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cars and Cigars at DC Prime, Saturday July 10th 2-5. Could be the warmup before heading to the Club party.

DC Prime
20120 Lakeview Center Plaza
Ashburn, VA 20147

So they are back on? How was the turnout?
I've never been to this specific event for comparison, but it seemed packed to me. All spaces were taken and it wrapped all the way around the back of the building quite a ways. There was a lot of variety, only one other Land Cruiser though. I parked next to a gray FJ60, never got to connect with the driver though, he must of been checking out all the other rides like we were. We talked to a guy with a Sunbeam, which apparently was the predecessor to the AC Cobra, and we talked to a guy with a mid-90's Defender. Good time!

I've never been to this specific event for comparison, but it seemed packed to me. All spaces were taken and it wrapped all the way around the back of the building quite a ways. There was a lot of variety, only one other Land Cruiser though. I parked next to a gray FJ60, never got to connect with the driver though, he must of been checking out all the other rides like we were. We talked to a guy with a Sunbeam, which apparently was the predecessor to the AC Cobra, and we talked to a guy with a mid-90's Defender. Good time!
That sounds like the old days and glad to see the variety which was always a staple for Katie’s. I might have to make my way over there one of these days.

Commonwealth Classics in Marshall in on for Sat 31JUL.

Commonwealth Classics in Marshall in on for Sat 31JUL.

Anybody heading out to Marshall?

The weather looks OK. I'm a 50/50 right now.

Went out to Cars and Cigars yesterday in Ashburn. Ran into @Novaphotog It was a hot one, but always good to see a wide variety of vehicles.

Went out to Cars and Cigars yesterday in Ashburn. Ran into @Novaphotog It was a hot one, but always good to see a wide variety of vehicles.
Great to see you!

Cars and Cigars is awesome. They move it around but it's usually in the Loudoun area. Would love to get some more folks out to the next one!!

Saigon Outcast
Ashburn, VA
Saturday Sept. 4th 3pm - 6pm

1630370102018.png

1630370120894.png

1630370143977.png

1630370199580.png

1630370228637.png

When you're not hitting the trails on the weekend but need some automotive stimulation - post on this thread any Cars and Coffee events you're hitting up; see if you can get some club members to roll through with you!

Any word if Bill is hosting this year at Commonwealth Classics?

Katie's Cars and Coffee - Every Saturday from 6AM to 9AM

Headed there tomorrow!

760 Walker Rd., Great Falls, VA
Great time with @DominicanFZJ80! Little difference in size between our respective vehicles - next time I'll bring my 80! :)

1650300291025.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom