Cars and Coffee - Post here where you're headed to showcase. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

my buddy went, and sent me pics of @DominicanFZJ80's truck. said there were 4-5 of "my buddy's" there. i should have gone! great looking ride you have there @Novaphotog

but also torn on whether to bring the E30 M3 or 80!
Bring the M3! I’ve always been curious to see how it compares to a modified 325is…

Bring the M3! I’ve always been curious to see how it compares to a modified 325is…
let me know the next time you guys roll out. this weekend might work for me....haven't looked at the forecast yet but if its anything like today....

my buddy went, and sent me pics of @DominicanFZJ80's truck. said there were 4-5 of "my buddy's" there. i should have gone! great looking ride you have there @Novaphotog

but also torn on whether to bring the E30 M3 or 80!

Agree, bring the M3!

This weekend is a no go for me and the next I'm traveling. I like Katie's because it's early AM.

Could like do Saturday 05/07 or 05/14. Shall return here when the days get closer.

C&C at Commonwealth Classics in Marshall this Saturday (30APR). Starts at 0830.

Forecast is showing upper 40s to low 50s. No precip.

I plan on going in my 60.

I’ll be at Katie’s on Saturday. It’s gotta be an early one, since it’s supposed to be 97 degrees that day.

I’ve never seen Katie’s so crazy, the entire property was full today. As I was leaving at 8:30 there were still huge crews rolling in and looking for a place to park. I got there at 6:50 and had to park clear across the property with the rest of the late peasants.

8DECFD30-EBD9-4827-A333-B8FF1C58E0B3.jpeg

BC19FFB5-B3AA-4FDD-8EDC-221456394304.jpeg

A31596CF-85EB-4525-84B5-69DA60016866.jpeg

642E2C79-AC35-460C-A76F-5F873D64D4BB.jpeg

Next C&C(s) I'll be aiming for are Katie's on the 25th and Toyota's and Coffee on the 26th. Both are early mornings and will have the remainder of those days to work on the House Hunny Do list.

Next C&C(s) I'll be aiming for are Katie's on the 25th and Toyota's and Coffee on the 26th. Both are early mornings and will have the remainder of those days to work on the House Hunny Do list.
Where is Toyotas and Coffee?

Anyone been to:
4x4 Rigs & Coffee
McGaheysville, Base Camp One, McGaheysville, Virginia
First Saturdays of the month.

"Show off your rig, swap gear, share knowledge and meet friends.
This is the perfect place for like minds to come together, drink coffee, learn from one another, trade goods, or even join a trail ride."

The next one is
Sat, Jul 2, 2022
10:00am - 01:00pm

A handful of us made it out to Fairfax at the Simply Social parking lot. I didn’t hear about it until late Friday night. It was a good turnout and seems like they’ll do it monthly. I think the xterra guys are the organizers.

View attachment 3265078
View attachment 3265079
View attachment 3265081
View attachment 3265083
View attachment 3265084
us too! Late minute invite and we were glad to come out and were surprised at the level of CLCC attendance lol! That Bronco raptor was SWEET! And, there are several really good Asian restaurants to choose from for grabbing lunch.

A handful of us made it out to Fairfax at the Simply Social parking lot. I didn’t hear about it until late Friday night. It was a good turnout and seems like they’ll do it monthly. I think the xterra guys are the organizers.
and where do i find out when this is happening? i'm ~5 mi from that parking lot.

Who all is going to Cars and Cigars tomorrow? Season opener

Was thinking about going with my little Mercedes 190E Cosworth that I just put up for sale, but I think the cool weather is going to keep me away.

20230406_110131.jpg

20230406_110236.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom