Any half bumper (slimline/ winch) options for the 200? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don’t have any yet but we are installing one on a 09 tomorrow
Any chance you snapped a picture of that 09?

Edit: a little IG sleuthing. Looks great.

now that we have a 3D scanner and scans of the 200 we are working on the new low profile bumper this week and may revisit the ultra slim bumper like the op is asking. We will play around with a rendering and post it here if we come up with something that looks decent, from there if there is enough interest we are certainly not apposed to adding it to our current offerings. Stay tuned!

Last edited:

this one and rhino and Slee heritage are my top 3.

rhino seems good but paying just 500 in freight hurts

Tjm USA was willing to special order these as there are no plans to bring them to US

Slee has no plans of making the heritage version to the general public last I spoke to them.

this one and rhino and Slee heritage are my top 3.

rhino seems good but paying just 500 in freight hurts

Tjm USA was willing to special order these as there are no plans to bring them to US

Slee has no plans of making the heritage version to the general public last I spoke to them.
Not bad options but all are full bumpers for the most part.

Yes. But still low profile. Minimal hoop. And TJM and rhino have removable hoops. Slee is minimal hoop.

I love the quality of the dissent but the cutout(?) (the angle and exposure of the tires in the front) are a bit extreme for the moderate off roading I do and for a daily driver.

These seem to improve the approach angle, provide protection, and somewhat follow the stock lines of the OEM design. I think there is a fair segment of the market that doesn’t want a full bull bar. And doesn’t need the really extreme angles.

now that we have a 3D scanner and scans of the 200 we are working on the new low profile bumper this week and may revisit the ultra slim bumper like the op is asking. We will play around with a rendering and post it here if we come up with something that looks decent, from there if there is enough interest we are certainly not apposed to adding it to our current offerings. Stay tuned!
🙏
Bonus points for an aluminum option center bumper that integrates nicely with aftermarket skid plates

Is it too much to ask for a Rhino that fits better on a 2013? I keep thinking that the best possible option would be @benc taking a Rhino and making it stronger underneath and fit better, but I doubt that is a good use of his time.

Is it too much to ask for a Rhino that fits better on a 2013? I keep thinking that the best possible option would be @benc taking a Rhino and making it stronger underneath and fit better, but I doubt that is a good use of his time.

And probably a little insulting considering @benc already makes fantastic looking and strong bumpers. I doubt he needs to borrow any inspiration from another company. I think if he wanted to build a full guard bumper for the 2008-2015 models that would be an easy matter now that they have a 3D scanner.

And probably a little insulting considering @benc already makes fantastic looking and strong bumpers. I doubt he needs to borrow any inspiration from another company. I think if he wanted to build a full guard bumper for the 2008-2015 models that would be an easy matter now that they have a 3D scanner.

Style is subjective. Quality is not. It shouldn’t be an insult to state that I want the Rhino style with Ben’s quality. Ben’s designs are awesome and if I had an LX I would MUCH prefer his style over any other. I have said it many times before and I’ll say it again so I’m clear…. I consider Ben’s welds to be art. I consider Ben’s designs to be the most innovative of any fabricator out there. I consider Ben’s quality to be right up at the top of the list with BudBuilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom