TJM T24 Venture Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know about these and the availability in the states?

Following the trend to have a sleeker Bull Bar and less weight.
Rhino 4x4 has been at the top of my list or the SLEE Heritage One off if they ever decide to put it in production

But this seems like a good one to add to the list

b2c-slider-bullbar-lc200-ventura-01.jpg

Looks like modified T13 - but it's not just they lost the hoops, they bend it in sooner (after fogs) now that the hoops do not need to be supported at the corners.

Looks quite good.

$3400 is pricey before you add tax and shipping. Really like it.

Last edited:
I wish they published the bumper and mounting weight.

I like the look, but that mini hoop will totally block the front camera.

There is a mount to relocated the camera.
This is the video where I found out about the bar

Looks very similar to the T13 minus the tube bar and a extra light in the bumper . The T13 is 1700 bucks , I would think its would be less cost it has less metal .

Wonder if they repurposed this Patriot Camper Bull Bar limited edition.
No reply from Tjm yet

Hmmmm....

Just came across this

anyone have the funds to pull the trigger? I just dumped a bunch into suspension so gonna have to wait for me
I talked to them at dirty parts and they looking into availability. Guy who answered the phone thought it was discontinued but his boss is looking into it

I also spoke to TJM USA
No ETA on when it will be listed or available to distributors but can special order one for...
$2450.00
Said that 90 are available from australia...so production might be caught up
They are local so I could probably save by picking up

Last quote I got from Rhino was
$1750 for the bar and $500 for shipping
$2250

Wish SLEE would make their hertiage version but knowing their pricing will probably be the highest out of all of these.
Especially with the cost of materials going up even more....

Last edited:
I just bought the Venturer and it is being shipped from Australia. So STOKED to see it on my 2016 LC200 ….

Awesome. Did you order from Tjm USA? They told me it was special order from Australia. I tried to gauge Interest in a group buy but had no takers.

I’m saving some Pennies for mine.

Awesome. Did you order from Tjm USA? They told me it was special order from Australia. I tried to gauge Interest in a group buy but had no takers.

I’m saving some Pennies for mine.
Yes - My LC200 is black so ordered the black bar and will put two LP9 and LP6 Baja Design LED lights. I have the Kit Snake fender flares being painted vehicle color and installed this Thursday. I also went with their recommended winch however that came from San Diego already arrived. This is my final build as my vehicle will be complete. 2.5 years to EOJ.

from a couple different angles

looks a bit underbite-ish....
Still think SLEE Heritage is the best low profile front bumper...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom