100 and 200 Series Exclusive Event: Cruisers on the Rocks October 21-24 Windrock Park, Oliver Springs, Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I decided on 50 this first year. I want to keep this event true to what we all talked about around the campfire last fall when this plan was hatched. The idea for this first event is to keep it small enough so everyone can really get to know each other. As great as the wheeling will be at this event I plan for the social side of it to be even better. I want everyone to feel like they are at home surrounded by there best friends👍
50 trucks, I assume? Not 50 people?

I really want to go. 1000 miles there and 1000 miles back. What could go wrong? 😱
Burst radiator, blown out wheel bearing, could have a heater T failure, a CV could rip a boot and start slinging grease everywhere…

Oh wait this was a rhetorical question 😅 lol

----UPDATE---
Registration has been open for 36 hours and there are now only 15 spots left. If you are planning to register head on over to cruisersontherocks.com while there is still time!!!👍

Burst radiator, blown out wheel bearing, could have a heater T failure, a CV could rip a boot and start slinging grease everywhere…

Oh wait this was a rhetorical question 😅 lol
I registered. I’ll have spares of everything above minus the radiator.

Now that you have spoken all those unfortunate events into existence, I’ll be expecting your help….

I think some west side people need to make this trip! Come out and see what us East/Southern guys have to deal with when we are wheeling out here!

I think some west side people need to make this trip! Come out and see what us East/Southern guys have to deal with when we are wheeling out here!
I really want to, but don’t think it’s in the cards for this year. I grew up just a few hours away.

I heard windrock also has some good mountain bike trails.

Cannot make it this year but will be in for next!

Definitely want to, just can't commit at the moment. I miss wheeling the Southeast

I really want to, but don’t think it’s in the cards for this year. I grew up just a few hours away.

I heard windrock also has some good mountain bike trails.
They definitely do. I think @aaronrules was thinking about leading a mountain bike excursion 😜

Dang, I'd go but I'm going to be at COTA that weekend for the US GP.
Hey that will be blast too! I'd love to see Max wrap up the championship early at COTA😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom