Photo Shoot OBX JUNE 11th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
I was just contacted through the TLCA. Professional photographer is looking for a cruiser owner to bring their truck on the beach and be part of a tourism photo shoot.

The date of the shoot is June 11, you would need to be at the dock at 5:15 AM

Send me a note via private message if you’re interested and can FULLY commit to this.

$1000 for the day.

CORRECTION - they have a model family and dog.

Anyone interested send me pics of your rig to be considered: jamesonthehook@yahoo.com
She will choose, and you can choose to go tonight and get a hotel, or tomorrow EARLY

. They’ll also pay for a hotel the night before if needed (if anyone from outside the area wants to do it)

Cape Lookout. (Ferry ride)

Send me pics/info to apply.

Last edited:
For $1k ill push mine up and down the beach

Sent a dm

CORRECTION - they have a model family and dog.

Anyone interested send me pics of your rig to be considered: jamesonthehook@yahoo.com
She will choose, and you can choose to go tonight and get a hotel, or tomorrow EARLY

I sent over a picture. ;<)

Where is the ferry? Harkers island?

Last edited:
If it's cape lookout, you're looking at Davis, NC. CALO ferry or the Davis Shore Ferry.

@GLTHFJ60 Thank you. I'm 1.5 hours from there. Not sure they want a beat up hundy thou. Baha.

@GLTHFJ60 Thank you. I'm 1.5 hours from there. Not sure they want a beat up hundy thou. Baha.

Looking at google maps, it looks like there's a ferry from Harker's Island too. TIL. Three total ferries going to that section of cape lookout.

So apparently it can’t be a white truck, not sure why. Cough... racist....;)

I have a blue 1999 100 stock as well. 😁

White doesn’t photo well. Simple as that.

BUT white IS the best color and also just a little bit faster than the other colors, so there you go.

White doesn’t photo well. Simple as that.

BUT white IS the best color and also just a little bit faster than the other colors, so there you go.
So true

They said they needed an older more classic LC which I agree, just funny because my 100 is 17 years old. 😁

I’d totally do it if it wasn’t such short notice. Work has been busy and pulling away is tough. Hell, I’d do it for free/cost just to see truck in the ad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom