YotaMD 200 Series Titanium Fob Shell Kit (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FYI, update: For all those with YMD3 (2016-2018 LC with rectangular buttons) pre-orders outstanding, production is starting Monday. Should have your kits shipping out a week-ish from then. Titanium is all cut and done, have to wait for the front and back plastics to complete.

Here's the YMD3 in its final form. Black is done, released and shipping now. Zombie Green, Sniper Grey and FDE will be on the way.

The Lexus remote is up next and design may start in the next month or three. I've got a CNC arriving next week to produce more ADGU parts in house. That will take up most my non-day-job work time and if all goes well, give me my escape path from corporate engineering sometime later this year.

Enjoy!

Kit-Components-YMD3.jpg

YMD3-Back.jpg

YMD3-Exploded.jpg

YMD3-side-back.jpg

YMD-front.jpg

Ahh, mine was a Toyota, not a Lexus. Now I understand.

@suprarx7nut I like to order two YMD3 for my 2016 LC200 and would it be possible to get one in red and the other in orange? Thanks~
Listings updated! Red will be in stock quickly - maybe a week or two. Orange will be sometime in March. I can ship separate or together, your choice.

Hey @suprarx7nut how difficult would it be to add a 4th cut out on the YMD3? The setup is only missing a cutout for the trunk release for me to have that keyfob on my daily as well.

Hey @suprarx7nut how difficult would it be to add a 4th cut out on the YMD3? The setup is only missing a cutout for the trunk release for me to have that keyfob on my daily as well.
Pretty easy and I'm working that up shortly. Do you have a 2018?

Pretty easy and I'm working that up shortly. Do you have a 2018?
No its an Avalon. I already have the key fob for my 2008 and been wanting one for the Avalon too. Just didn't think the LC remote would be so similar for it to potentially be an option.

No its an Avalon. I already have the key fob for my 2008 and been wanting one for the Avalon too. Just didn't think the LC remote would be so similar for it to potentially be an option.
Oh, ok, gotcha. Yes, this Toyota Smart Remote applies to a bunch of models. Watch out for the 4 button version soon!

When the time comes to support the latest remotes, let me know if you need a sample of a 2020 remote to work with. I ended up with 3 (the dealer couldn't find my second one when I took delivery, so they got me another one, then found the second one a month or so later and let me have it as an extra spare), so I could lend you one to use for prototyping as long as you return it when you're done.

You’re working up the latest Cruiser keys!?
Not yet, just the 4 button version of the 2016-2017 remote. The latest Land Cruiser one would be up in another year or so and is also dependent on sales of the YMD3 which I just released.
When the time comes to support the latest remotes, let me know if you need a sample of a 2020 remote to work with. I ended up with 3 (the dealer couldn't find my second one when I took delivery, so they got me another one, then found the second one a month or so later and let me have it as an extra spare), so I could lend you one to use for prototyping as long as you return it when you're done.
Thank you for the offer, but I like to purchase one for myself so I can do fit checks periodically and to better troubleshoot when anyone has an install question. I've got a small collection of all the remotes I've designed cases for. I'm starting to look like a moonlighting Toyota/Lexus locksmith, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom