YotaMD 200 Series Titanium Fob Shell Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not yet, just the 4 button version of the 2016-2017 remote. The latest Land Cruiser one would be up in another year or so and is also dependent on sales of the YMD3 which I just released.

Thank you for the offer, but I like to purchase one for myself so I can do fit checks periodically and to better troubleshoot when anyone has an install question. I've got a small collection of all the remotes I've designed cases for. I'm starting to look like a moonlighting Toyota/Lexus locksmith, haha.
Well, I hope lots of people buy the 2016-2017 models. Based on the who owns what model year surveys, there are a lot of us out here with the newer LC's, so there should be plenty of people interested in buying at least 1.

Makes sense having one of each remote around for testing purposes.

@suprarx7nut Top notch. Sometimes it's the small things. After I got my current 200 (2016) a couple of years ago I had a friend ask me if there was any thing I didn't like about it. I truly have no complaints so after thinking for a bit I said 'the key fob feels like the same one they use for a Corolla'. He laughed at me. I have no idea how the 16 was such a downgrade from my 13 fob but needless to say it has now been significantly improved. Well done sir and thank you for providing an extremely niche solution. Worth every penny.
20210222_194942.jpg

@suprarx7nut Top notch. Sometimes it's the small things. After I got my current 200 (2016) a couple of years ago I had a friend ask me if there was any thing I didn't like about it. I truly have no complaints so after thinking for a bit I said 'the key fob feels like the same one they use for a Corolla'. He laughed at me. I have no idea how the 16 was such a downgrade from my 13 fob but needless to say it has now been significantly improved. Well done sir and thank you for providing an extremely niche solution. Worth every penny.
View attachment 2593616
Thanks for the kind words! How's that back up key retention feel as it clicks in? Nice and solid, eh?

Reactions: dmc
A clarifying question. Where do the 2019 LC's fit in? Are they with the 18s or the 21s? Looking forward to buy one of these sweet fobs for my 19! Thanks

A clarifying question. Where do the 2019 LC's fit in? Are they with the 18s or the 21s? Looking forward to buy one of these sweet fobs for my 19! Thanks
The breakout is something like this for LCs:

2008-2015: YMD2. Released.
2006-2017/2018: YMD3. Released. (Verify button arrangement/shape of remote for compatibility)
2018-2021: Future product. Potential 2021/2022 release.

The breakout is something like this for LCs:

2008-2015: YMD2. Released.
2006-2017/2018: YMD3. Released. (Verify button arrangement/shape of remote for compatibility)
2018-2021: Future product. Potential 2021/2022 release.
Thank you!

So, I have the weird '18 remote, but replacing the battery yesterday I noticed the inside looks pretty similar to the YMD3...since I don't use my trunk release, wondering if I cut down the nubbin on the silicone part, would it work...?

So, I have the weird '18 remote, but replacing the battery yesterday I noticed the inside looks pretty similar to the YMD3...since I don't use my trunk release, wondering if I cut down the nubbin on the silicone part, would it work...?
Do you lock/unlock and panic buttons look *exactly* like the YMD3? You'd need to re-use whatever buttons you have and they're very precisely outlined and positioned so it needs to be a prefect match.

Post up a picture if you're unsure.

Listings updated! Red will be in stock quickly - maybe a week or two. Orange will be sometime in March. I can ship separate or together, your choice.

Just ordered a red & an orange YMD3. I don't mind the extra wait so please ship them together as soon as they're ready to go~ Thank you!

2 button remote question...

Sorry if this has been answered, but a search isn't getting me far. I have an '08 200 series with a 2 button remote. Pretty much everything I see here has at least 3 buttons. Is there a 2 button version, and if not, will the 2 button PCB fit with the 3rd button just not doing anything?

2 button remote question...

Sorry if this has been answered, but a search isn't getting me far. I have an '08 200 series with a 2 button remote. Pretty much everything I see here has at least 3 buttons. Is there a 2 button version, and if not, will the 2 button PCB fit with the 3rd button just not doing anything?

I do make some two button versions. Is this the style you need?

If not, post up a pic please. I should have an option for you soon if not already.

It's almost right. I don't have the alarm button though.

View attachment 2604549
Correct. That listing is for the two button with no panic button. Some of the generic photos show the panic button still there, but that 2 button listing is only for two button remotes. No panic.

Screenshot_20210305-195635.png

Aah ok, thank you.

Green is showing as out of stock (I'm happy to wait)? And are you able to provide black buttons (mine are grey)?

I tried to find something like this for my ‘19 elsewhere because I’m impatient, but nothing to be found. Eagerly awaiting.

Aah ok, thank you.

Green is showing as out of stock (I'm happy to wait)? And are you able to provide black buttons (mine are grey)?
No more green in the two button for at least a few months. Black buttons - no, unfortunately. If I could source them by themselves, I would stock them, but I can only find whole remote shells.

Finally getting some share-worthy pics of the colors. First up, red. I've got a handful in stock now. Orange, Green and black all in stock as well with pics coming up soon. FDE, Sniper Grey and Battleship Grey in process, ready for shipment late April. Maybe some Champagne Pink if there's an interested party or two here.

1617854447075.png

1617854678691.png

Finally getting some share-worthy pics of the colors. First up, red. I've got a handful in stock now. Orange, Green and black all in stock as well with pics coming up soon. FDE, Sniper Grey and Battleship Grey in process, ready for shipment late April. Maybe some Champagne Pink if there's an interested party or two here.

View attachment 2638858
View attachment 2638860

Does this mean the 2018+ four button is next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom