What are you working on? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

While at the fall crawl I met a nice guy named “Toyota Parts Matt”. I bought some sweet stuff for the Taco. New Denso windshield washer kit:
D60D2BB1-B8BF-496C-A8CB-BD07F119EDC5.jpeg

DE836C7A-4A10-489D-87EE-3F74E7391776.jpeg

FB2547EF-324C-41AC-89DD-68B6F4DCE0C9.jpeg

Oh and don’t mind the fancy aluminum battery hold down also in the picture! Got that from a guy on Tacoma world.

5C2B5F58-7556-4009-97AD-72DC8A91518E.jpeg

Nerdy I know - I got a TEQ oil fill cap and an oem air filter sticker.

2DD15AE7-8746-4708-9923-C68021E321B6.jpeg

14C225C3-4DE6-46B6-BCA5-272D7166146C.jpeg

Last edited:
met with our Realtor tonight, and am now house shopping...as the wife says...but in reality im garage shopping, it just might have a few bedrooms and maybe a bathroom and kitchen with it.

Ever have a bad week that just doesn't seem to end...
Well today just made that week ever so much longer....

I wanted to take the 4Runner to work today because that is kind of my Zen vehicle for getting me to relax, but when I went to go to work I discovered that dumbass me did not close the sunroof from when I parked it LAST FRIDAY, just after it passing inspection and getting it road legal for another 2 years.

So this weekend I wanted to work on the Lexus, well I guess I will be ripping apart the interior of the 4Runner -_-

I wanted to take the 4Runner to work today because that is kind of my Zen vehicle for getting me to relax, but when I went to go to work I discovered that dumbass me did not close the sunroof from when I parked it LAST FRIDAY, just after it passing inspection and getting it road legal for another 2 years.

So this weekend I wanted to work on the Lexus, well I guess I will be ripping apart the interior of the 4Runner -_-
Oh my.........

I did that with my 80 at Fall Crawl, along with three of the four door windows.

We had a downpour in the middle of the night. :(

That sucks @YotaFun but my first thought when I saw the pics was “Damn, it’s the Soggy Bottom Boys!”

I did this to my Mazda, then decided to “air it out” after the storm by putting all the windows down and parking it in the sun. The windows stayed down for 3 days through two more rain storms. 😂

I've done this before with my GTI but the car was parked under a tree and it didn't pour. The last two days it rained hard enough to ood roads around here, she was a goner.

More pictures, I have the interior pulled and rear heater box pulled to drain, I broke that but I think the one in my old 4Runner is still good. The carpet is a who knows at this point and same with the seats that were dripping as I pulled them out and extremely heavy -_-

Had to pull out a dead arbor vitae to replace it with a new juniper.

arbor-vitae-collage-png.2498678

I had
Had to pull out a dead arbor vitae to replace it with a new juniper.

arbor-vitae-collage-png.2498678
I had 27 i removed when we moved in. My winch got crissined doing that. They were much older and I still had to dig. :(

Is the excavator yours?

I've been daily driving the '78 40 lately, and the brake pedal is dangerously close to the accelerator pedal. I have about a 1/2" between the pedal and my foot.

I have a few simple ideas to correct this.

1. Heat, and rebend, the brake pedal.

2. Trim the brake pedal pad on the right side, and find a new rubber cover to fit.

3. Is there an earlier, or later, brake pedal I could swap right in without having to modify the stock pedal?

I'm hoping #3 is an option...

Open to all suggestions.

feets.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom