60s on Film (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wheeler Dealers is doing a 60 in the upcoming season

No way. Man that's awesome news. They did a Jeep Grand Wagoneer sometime back that turned out awesome so looking forward to seeing what they do with a 60 series. Always wondered why they had not done one yet. Also curious to see what they end up selling it for. Great stuff. Thanks.

I dont remember what episode it was but in Law and Order Lennie Briscoe is talking to a guy in a car dealership and in the background there is a brand new FJ62 sitting in the show room. I remember being so excited to see it but didn't think anyone else would care.

Every episode of Narcos in Netflix is full of them, and 80 series, and every other awesome related-era truck.

60 in the new Netflix Braking Bad sequel El Camino about Jesse Pinkman
C27B06C8-8A4F-46DE-AF86-C90A0E875F7E.jpeg

Recently watched Grosse Pointe Blank and spotted a 62 like mine in metallic beige. Spotted it for a split second in passing traffic while Jeremy Piven is driving his bmw.

cant find the pic I took

12 Strong - true story about an elite group of special operators who go after terrorists shortly after 9/11. It stars the guy who plays "Thor". The 60's are near the end. The chase scene at the end has a lifted 60, driven by the bad guy, trying to get away from the good guys.

12 Strong made it to Netflix

IMG_20191004_224512593.jpg

Netflix movie.
Sugar mountain.
A red rusty FJ60 can be seen during the whole movie.
Even a chase 😁

'Triple Frontier' is worth the watch. Not a Ben A-hole Affleck fan, but movie is well done.

I don't have a link for it but I remember a very nice 60 series in the Nicolas Cage movie "Next". Don't have an anxiety attack when you see what happens to it. :oops: I can't watch! :(

Oh man, I just checked on Netflix, it's at 59 minutes. I'll have nightmares. There should be a law!!!

Red Sea Diving Resort movie on Netflix. Red 60 in many scenes. FJ55 also appears.
There's a nice 62 that shows up in one episode of Longmire series.

Tinariwen often has some FJ's in their videos.

60 in the new Netflix Braking Bad sequel El Camino about Jesse PinkmanView attachment 2105216

Couldn't tell if it was a 60. Looked like a 60, but the rear seat had THREE headrests (only 62's had headrests in the rear and I think it was only two)and the a-pillar had a grab bar, like 62's have.

It's supposed to be Alaska 😂

Probably not. They got the distance from customs to the town of Haines right when the guy said 40 miles but the real location looks nothing like that depicted in movie. In fact, it's far more scenic.

A 60 series and a new life in Haines-not a bad way to go at all.

Just saw this last night - watching a spy series "Covert Affairs" on amazon prime:
1571675393907.png

scenes are set up to make it seem like it's in former soviet Georgia or Chechnya. Shows up in several shots - nice condition, saw the automatic shifter - seems like an FJ62. couple scenes could hear the engine - not a diesel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom