Missing letters on grill (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, just bought an aftermarket market grill from tong yang..but the letters T and A are missing, something to do with copyright…any idea on how to get the missing letters
014D054D-89E9-4DDB-9DB1-40768DCFC497.jpeg

The TOYOTA badge on the front of the grill is a single piece of molded plastic. I think new ones might still be available. $110.

The TOYOTA badge on the front of the grill is a single piece of molded plastic. I think new ones might still be available.
Not true with my former FJ62. Possibly the front T and A are the only letters that can and do come off? I lost one of mine, the other came loose.
Good luck finding replacements. Cruiser parts.com perhaps

Spacing on the grill on the image won’t allow adding characters

Hey guys, just bought an aftermarket market grill from tong yang..but the letters T and A are missing, something to do with copyright…any idea on how to get the missing lettersView attachment 3570668
you have a web address or link for this?

Hey guys, just bought an aftermarket market grill from tong yang..but the letters T and A are missing, something to do with copyright…any idea on how to get the missing lettersView attachment 3570668
I have never seen that model of grill before.. Very cool. Good luck. Any wrecks close to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom