Old photos (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The second picture is Brian, Nick Jennings and me. Quentin and Patrick:

DSCN0664.JPG

Joe- the guy with the gray baseball cap and tan pants is Jim (last name forgotten) the guy you bought the 55 from, right?

Gary, yes, Jim Littleton(?). Here is what it looked like:

100_1040.JPG

Yeah Jim Littleton. I remember him wheeling his 40 at Paragon and camping at red ridge with his wife and three or four kids!

Sweet pics guys!!! So cool to see! I’ll have to dig up mine.
My blue striped 60 is in the rs of one of Joe’s pics.
I remember well Burl fixing his Birf at camp, believe we had a few trucks apart right there, including Franky. First time I met Onur, cool you’re coming full circle. Jeebus we’re getting old!!!

Boy that 55 was a good old girl. Bought it without a brake master cylinder and carburetor and had it hauled home from metro NYC. Got it running with a new MC and a Jim C rebuilt carb and drove it for quite awhile twelve months a year. It was my winter vehicle for the 35 mile commute (each way) to work! Then we did the spring over and I painted it with spray cans and Rustoleum with a brush and that changed everything. Still can picture driving into the Red Ridge campground at Paragon that year and seeing everyone's head turn. And for as old as I am I actually remember the day those pictures were taken at Rausch Creek- driving through the woods that day with all the tree branches covered in ice was pretty awesome! Rob if you have any more photos post 'em up!

Old Photos are cool. Here is the only photo I have of my beloved 40, circa 1978 somewhere in the Rocky Mountains..
photo.jpg

We're gearing up for some construction so I've been cleaning and going through some old crap. Found a CD Rom of pictures from CMCC2002. Shots of Christo Slee and Robbie in the Yellow ShortBus, Old Man Don Waters, Scott Simmons, etc.
This one is Mike Stevens at the breakover on Rattler.

MikeSRattler.jpg

We're gearing up for some construction so I've been cleaning and going through some old crap. Found a CD Rom of pictures from CMCC2002. Shots of Christo Slee and Robbie in the Yellow ShortBus, Old Man Don Waters, Scott Simmons, etc.
This one is Mike Stevens at the breakover on Rattler.

View attachment 1670370
Don Waters!!!!! Have neither seen nor heard from him in ages. Come to think of it haven't heard anything from/about Scott Simmons in years.

Don Waters!!!!! Have neither seen nor heard from him in ages. Come to think of it haven't heard anything from/about Scott Simmons in years.
Funny story. After not hearing from Don for about 5 or 6 years, he shows up out of the blue in a brand new white 200 Series LC at Dave's Place. I almost had him convinced to take it into the woods ;)
His son has the old green 80 and is fixing it up.

Funny is right. We were hanging around getting ready to go up in the woods and this sparkly white 200 series pulls into the field... and out steps Don... weird. He is doing well, apparently.