Old photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife found these two photos and scanned them for me. Detail not as good in the scans as in the original printed photos! First is Gary Webster's 55 coming down the hill into the play area at Paragon- Joe Mylie from CT getting a picture. Gary also owned a real nice 62 and a real nice 40 he lives south of reading. the 55 was sold and is in the Oley PA area.

Second picture is a trail ride lining up in the staging area at Paragon. Must have been around 2004 if I remember correctly. Joe Mylie's green 55 was in better shape back then than it is now! The white 55 is mine, had a strong F engine, 31" tires and no power steering! It was a handful on the trails without PS. The three guys talking in front of the tan 40 series are Joe Mylie, Brian O'Laughlin, and Jon Held. Those were some good times!

Webster 55 at paragon.jpg
Pigs at Paragon.jpg.jpg

Well I'd have thought with the "physique" it was John Held............... and either guy could be wearing a Gotham City shirt. But Mike always has a toothpick in his mouth and maybe the guy in that picture is handling a toothpick! We'll see what some of the GCLC guys say.

I think I remember that hill from paragon. It was in the play area.

Came across another folder, this one from a day at Paragon late in the 2007 season. It was the last time I wheeled (legally) at Paragon. The FJ Cruiser trail team was with us that day with their "beater" truck. One photo shows a shot of some of the trucks in the staging area, do you recognize anyone there? Another shot is my 55 exiting the Outer Spare Tire creek crossing, a neat place. Last shot is Matt reed spotting me on a trail we found that day, it was out near interstate 81. The trail team dragged their FJ over this short trail and beat it up pretty good. I swear Will the driver TT Teams driver must have got a concussion when he dropped down off one of the ledges in the FJ. It was a hard landing. I have a video of it somewhere. Makes me wish Paragon was open again!

Paragon staging.jpg.JPG
55 Outer spare tire.jpg.JPG
55 climbing.jpg.JPG

That sure is a Sexy Pig!

Pretty cool Gary. I could have sworn the guy in the green shirt was Mike Stevens.
I would say it could be either one of us ;)
Does look like me though. My wife can't tell, but she thinks it's me.

Dose anyone have any idea how to contact the land owner. And see if we could rent the property for a day for cmcc?

I've got a bunch of old Paragon photos from 2005-2007 time period before I moved to New Mexico.
LOL. Awesome.
Dan Elminger's 4Runner, Chris Bashore, Keena's 62, Nick Jennings and OB, OB and either Sherry or "Manhands".

Chris Bashore- the hood on his 40 flew up while he was driving home on Interstate 81! And we haven't seen Dan and/or his wife since they had a near miss from a falling tree (or was it a big branch?) in the camping area at red ridge.

And the guy with Chris Bashore was the #1 trail team driver for Toyota with the FJCruiser tour.

Chris Bashore- the hood on his 40 flew up while he was driving home on Interstate 81! And we haven't seen Dan and/or his wife since they had a near miss from a falling tree (or was it a big branch?) in the camping area at red ridge.

And the guy with Chris Bashore was the #1 trail team driver for Toyota with the FJCruiser tour.

The famous "Chris Bashore" driving the down the highway with goggles. :lol:

Tim Scully was the FJC driver.