Dissent offroad modular front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As long as it is a f
Hey Ben, will the Comeup SEAL gen2 9.5rs work with your front bumper? I assume it does, but just want to confirm before I pull the trigger.
As long as it's a foot down winch it shouldn't be a problem.
The control box may need to be mounted remotely though

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Another front bumper mounted today along with a snorkel and installed customer supplied sliders.
Thanks Nick!

Do you know where is that snorkel from? I like that it does it have any writing on it and has the notch for the antenna.

Looking forward to getting mine installed!

Tom

@nikramos Can you share the eBay seller?

I have tried looking up and even though there are a couple of pics of snorkels without the lettering... they are not consistent and none of the sellers have responded to confirm no lettering.

Thanks!

Tom

I thought so too.... that if you look at the images at the bottom I'm the page they all show with the Land Cruiser script. But the main image with it installed does not appear to have a writing. Confusing at best!

I ordered one... I'll let folks know around the 27th if one appears with stuff written on it.

In the meantime, I guess that's $70 more I have to save up for a Dissent bumper :cry:

As long as it is a f

As long as it's a foot down winch it shouldn't be a problem.
The control box may need to be mounted remotely though

@WillW, I put a Warn 9.5xp in my Dissent Offroad bumper, and mounted the control box behind the grille. It worked out great mounting the box higher (less susceptible to damage from all those deep river crossings I do... will do... might do... )

IMG_9326.jpg

IMG_9325.jpg

image.jpeg
Getting closer to offering an aluminum front bumper!
I got my new pulsed mig with pushpull gun set up and I must say I'm impressed with the weld quality! Just have a few welds so far and seams very easy to get a good quality weld.
More to come in the coming weeks.

View attachment 1427349 Getting closer to offering an aluminum front bumper!
I got my new pulsed mig with pushpull gun set up and I must say I'm impressed with the weld quality! Just have a few welds so far and seams very easy to get a good quality weld.
More to come in the coming weeks.
Stackin Dimes!

I'm looking for the link or thread for the dissent sliders. Please direct me towards it!
Sorry!
No sliders yet but hopfully soon.
Planning on a formed plate style step slider with possibly an aluminum option for the lite duty applications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom