Iron Man front bumper options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Zooguy

SILVER Star
Threads
I've been running my iron Man front bumper for a while now and I've been very happy with it thus far. My only complaint is the fog lights that it comes with don't seem to last as long as I would like them to. I'm only getting about a year out of the bulb before it burns out. Does anybody else have this front bumper and a different fog light option preferably something with LEDs that won't burn out?

IMG_20230809_153445.jpg

Ironman sells an LED replacement.

I’m curious if anyone has found other options as well.

I'm only getting about a year out of the bulb before it burns out. Does anybody else have this front bumper and a different fog light option preferably something with LEDs that won't burn out
Not sure if yours is a later model than mine from 10 years ago - the fog lights were H3 bulbs and I replaced them with H3 LEDs. They lasted the rest of the life of the bullbar (which was destroyed by a cow on the PDR).

I've been running my iron Man front bumper for a while now and I've been very happy with it thus far. My only complaint is the fog lights that it comes with don't seem to last as long as I would like them to. I'm only getting about a year out of the bulb before it burns out. Does anybody else have this front bumper and a different fog light option preferably something with LEDs that won't burn out?

View attachment 3397219
I have brand new IM LED fog light if you’re interested in buying. DM me.

I changed to LEDs quickly after receiving my Ironman bumper. They are a direct fit and MUCH brighter. I also have the Stedi harness which allows aux lights to be triggered by the high beams. Best money I've spent for night driving on empty roads or out on the trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom