Tundra | Sequoia

Classifieds: Toyota Tundra and Toyota Sequoia

Filter by prefix:

This is a completely custom truck, but titled and started as a rearend collision 2007 Toyota Tundra Crewmax Sr5, This is long Travel, Stretched 12" and widened 7" To build similar would cost well over $100k to replicate. It has been featured 2x on the cover of 4wd Toyota Owner Magazine. It drives well, bed sits at stock height even with 37's! Fits 6 Adults with ease, AND has a useful bed length. Modifications done mostly within the last 2 years, and low miles. The whole truck was repainted (same as original color) when the fiberglass body panels and 2015 TRD Pro bodystyle change was done, the rest of the body parts used were OEM Toyota. This is truly a unique truck and has received recognition all over. Graphics are a vinyl wrap...
Hey, I know this is kind of a rare combo but I'm looking to replace my totaled 2013 Tacoma regular cab and figured this would be a fun upgrade. I'm always checking Autotrader and the likes but wouldn't mind extra help either haha. I'm up for traveling for the right vehicle. Lower miles the better but don't really have a max, clean title, no accidents, etc etc. Trying to stay below $15k
Selling as we are interested in purchasing a 2001+ VW Eurovan Weekender POPTOP. That is the only trade we would consider. Name is Mike and can be reached at 7147070388. Unwilling to separate Flippac from Truck. $13K OBO. 2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab. 205K mi, Clean CA Title. Purchased from original owner earlier this year who used the rig for camping and duck hunting @ the Salton Sea. Make no mistake, this truck was well used. Dings, shallow dents and dessert pinstriping throughout. There is some minor accident history early in the truck’s life (2008). Previous owner advised truck was broken into while at a stereo shop and all the ICE and wiring was stolen. I have not replaced the stereo but a stock one will be included. I have not...
Putting my Sequoia on the market: $35,000 103,000 miles 2nd Owner (Tennessee and Mississippi owned) 2014 Limited 4x4 White/Tan Leather 2nd Row Captain Chairs JBL Sound Sunroof Rear Entertainment System w/two Wireless Headsets (Blueray) Add-ons include: OEM TRD Pro Grill Morimoto LED Headlights Diode Dynamics SS3 Sport Amber Fogs OEM TRD Skid Plate TRD Pro All Weather Mats (including rear cargo) Yakima Skinny Warrior Roof Basket Front Windows Tinted to Match Bilstein 6112 Front Struts Dobinsons 1.75” Rear Springs and Shocks Firestone Rear Air Bags Buyer’s choice on wheels/tires, either TRD Pros with almost new Coopers (295/70) or Rock Warriors with worn KO2s (285/75). All OEM part takeoffs come with sale including 20” Limited wheels...
If you've seen the truck floating around on my 100 Series: Wanted thread you saw a picture of this truck posted up in stock form. I'm in the market for a late model 100 series (as of this weekend I MAY have found one) and I'm looking to sell the truck. I am the second owner, it was my dad's truck previously. He owns a trucking company and because of the nature of his work puts on a LOT of highway miles which is why this example is higher than average. The trade off is the interior besides the drivers seat remained largely untouched and as such is in excellent condition. I bought the vehicle before I sold my LX450 in hopes it could take over family duties and it fits the bill in most areas I just want to move back into a Land Cruiser...
I bought the truck from Mud two years ago. We love it. Love it so much we are going to buy a new sequoia, it’s on the way, so sadly she needs to find a new home. Everything works as should, no leaks, no rust, no damage. Front clear bra needs to be removed it is showing it’s age, paint is clean. TOYO tech lift with extra duty springs in the back, 35 inch tires, method wheels, AL off-road roof rack. 3rd row Seats function as should. Recent oil change at dealer. She is in great shape, she has 92,xxx miles
Hello All, I am selling my 2011 Toyota Platinum Tundra. I am the Original owner, live in Reno, Nevada, USA and I am having to buy a diesel to tow more Toys like my 1978 FJ40 and my 1988 FJ62 with the Off-Road Trailer I had recently built. The details and mods are as follows: - Under 60k miles - Well Maintained - all service done by Toyota Dealer and records are available - 6 inch Pro Comp Stage 2 lift - rear shocks are brand new - AFE cold air intake - Corsa Sport exhaust - Viper alarm with remote start - can be hooked up to your Smartphone - Custom Fabricated Bed Rack, No drilling, all incorporated in Bed Rail System - (2) 6 inch combo LEDS on Sides of Rack, 1 combo 30” LED on Rear Rack - Tepui Kukenam rooftop tent-Black Cover, Green...
Rare truck here with low mileage, 75,600. I acquired this truck as a partial trade and while it's a pleasure to drive I don't really need another truck. The truck runs really well and there isn't anything it is in need of. I just inspected the timing belt and it shows no signs of wear and isn't due for another 15,000 miles. I replaced both front and rear brakes 2,500 miles ago. I just put 7,000 miles on the truck in 10 days and it really is quite comfortable even with the lift. The lift consisted of front control arms and springs and rear replacement springs, no blocks. I do have the original rear springs and OEM front control arms. The headlights are new and I do have the OEM headlights as well. Effortless driving. The MT tires are new...
The time has come to sell my Tundra. We are getting into heavier items to tow so it's time to step up to diesel. We purchased the truck in Arizona March of 2013. It was a 2wd which was fine by me since I knew it was going to get Dana 60s front and rear. Truck was stripped to the frame then the rear section was boxed using the frame rail from another tundra. The frame was then painted with ppg industrial epoxy paint. Basically heavy duty tractor paint. It has held up well to rock chips. The front bumper was painted with the same paint. It does have a couple chips which have bubbled. There is a plate behind the bumper to mount a winch. The axles have 4:56 gears so it runs close to a stock truck. The rear axle is limited slip. Front is...
Rare Tundra with a single cab, bench seat (column shift) 6.5Ft bed, 5.7L and 4WD. I had to fly up to Seattle to buy it earlier this year. I honestly get compliments weekly on the truck from random strangers, weird but true. There's a ton of room inside for a single cab. I have two totes behind the seats which are all the way back in their tracks. Tows great, I've pulled a 7000lb car hauler, it does it fine at highway speed with no elevated trans temps or anything. Here's the rundown: 111k Miles: It's my daily so it'll go up a bit 35in Cooper ST MAXX: Only a few months old MB Wheels rims (full size matching spare with 35in tire included) ARB Air Compressor hard mounted in the engine bay Viper Remote Start/Keyless Banks Exhaust...
2001 toyota tundra 5in tough country lift plus 2.5 coilovers lift with Fox shocks (15k miles on shocks) truck has 227k miles, 35's with about 50% life left, walker evens rims, clean inside ( seat covers since when I got it with 29k miles) Truck is not perfect few dings here and there and paint is faded in few spots and it will need tires balanced (shakes at about 50-55mph). Possible trade for Land Cruiser. I'm located in San Jose, CA Askinf 7500$ obo
Total Chaos upper control arms Wheelers add a leaf and bilstein 5100 rear shocks Boss front coilovers Front & Rear arb lockers arb compressor Brute force fab front and rear bumper rear swingout & sliders Custom built front skid plate JBA Long tube headers and dirty deeds custom dual exhaust Rigid industries led road legal pods in fogs Front runner rack 4.88 Nitro gears Linexed Desert sand She's quick and sounds mean Timing belt and water pump replaced last year 147k miles 17'' Wheels 33'' Tires 17'' Rims Tan leather interior no rips or tears. Apple car play with touchscreen Rear view camera Replaced ball joints and Factory lower control at 130k miles Need more room for carseat! 17k This is my second first gen tundra. I bounced around...
2004 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crewcab 4x4 - 4.7L V8 - Automatic - Key-less Entry - Passive Anti-Theft System - Electric Windows - Electric Locks - Electric Mirrors - A/C Blows Ice Cold - Anti-Lock Brakes - Cruise Control - Towing Package - 17" Aluminum Wheels - Spray in Bedliner - Fog Lights - 124,000 miles - I have only used synthetic oil - Adult Owned, never abused - Clean Title - Tires have over 60% tread I have owned this truck 11 years. It was a like new Toyota Certified vehicle when I purchased it. I have been the only owner since then and taken meticulous care of it. The miles are very low for this year model because I have a company vehicle that I drive the majority of the time. There is probably no other Tundra in Houston with this...
For sale is my 2018 Toyota Sequoia TRD Sport with 81,xxx miles. I’m the second owner. Southern car. Built to take the family up to the mountains but we just don’t have the time. Was recently gifted my Grandfather’s car that I plan to drive around in. I figured I’d take the opportunity to get one less car payment. That said it’s financed with my credit union that I’ve been with for a very long time. It’s my 10th vehicle with them. They are really good with the transition to the next owner. Below is what I have done to it. All of it has less than 700 miles on it. Toytec 3” lift with SPC UCA Method MR314 18x9 Kenda RT 35’s TRD Pro grille Price $47,500. EDIT: Dobs springs are in. *At asking price I’ll include brand new in the box...
Very clean inside and out, would consider partial trades for 2013 and up 200 series. $27,500 78,200 Miles 5TFDY5F15AX130176 SR5 5.7L V8 Currently has a couple outstanding recalls that will be completed on 5/6 along with fresh oil change. Other recent things done: New battery on 4/29, new front brake rotors and rear pads 4/15. -ExpeditionOne front bumper with Smittybuilt 12klb X20 winch and PIAA 5192 510 Series SMR Xtreme White Driving Lamps and LED light bar. -ExpeditionOne rear bumper with LED reverse lights. -White Knuckle Off Road slider side steps. -2.5" Old Man Emu lift with Dakar rear leaf springs. -SPC adjustable upper control arms. -"Coachbuilder" 2" rear spring shackles. -"Coachbuilder" 1/2" front spacer. -Banks cat-back...
Looking to sell my Tundra.. It's been an awesome truck for me and on one hand I hate to sell it but I need to make room for a couple of upgrades. 2007 limited crew cab (not the crew max) 189k. Icon stage 2. Pyrite Mica. Tan leather. 20" wheels. Ridge Grappler tires. I've cared for it like my baby and it is the best truck I have ever had. I've used it like a truck is designed for and always kept up with maintenance and kept it clean and looking good. I'm not quite ready to sell yet but will be sometime this summer and get a new one. It would be awesome to be able to sell it to someone who appreciates what it is. no accidents other than my wife backed (low speed) the Sequoia in to the bed side which was replaced. paint is great. no...
I have a 2006 Tundra with the 4.7 V8 $10,000 obo 220,000 miles Cloth interior, rear passenger seat has a white paint spilled stain from previous owner. Also a snorkel from previous owner. Sitting on 17" FJ Steelies and Kenda Klever RT 285/70/17. OME Suspension APEX 12000lbs synthetic Winch Spider Roof Rack with lighting galore controlled by an Auxbeam switchpro style control in the sunglass holder area. Everything works as should. New rear wheel bearing and front CVs. No leaks, no issues at all. More pictures upon request.
Looking to sell my 03 Tundra TRD Off-Road Access Cab Color Matched ARE top with roof rack and sliding windows (Nice to sleep in) Currently sitting at 181k but will go up as I do drive it every day Runs and drives great, just ready for something else Have owned 2 years and only off-roading I have done is gravel roads to get to fishing spots (Has always been my DD and I don't want a torn up DD) Looking for $10,250 OBO I'm in Knoxville, TN but could meet in Chattanooga or Nashville depending Pros: Southeastern truck so Chassis is clean, rust free, and hasn't seen road salt Timing Belt/Water pump changed at 154k Leveling kit and BFG A/T K02's in 285/70R17 (little ribbing if at full turn and hit a bump) Also comes with full size spare tire...
Selling my 2006 Toyota Tundra 4wd with <110k miles. Price is $22,750. This truck is a pristine example of a first gen Tundra and has very low miles. It is the SR5 with TRD package and Access Cab. I am the second owner, I purchased it in November 2013 with ~35k miles from the original owner and it has always been garage stored by both owners here in Colorado. Has been serviced exclusively at Stevinson Toyota West in Lakewood, CO. Oil changes every 5k miles with Mobil 1 synthetic from day 1. With just over 100k miles this truck is just broken in and will run strong for decades to come - these trucks with the 4.6L V8 are known to go to 500k miles with only regular maintenance. Has been nothing but reliable for me - not a single issue -...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom