For Sale Nitro Gear Tundra Crewmax Longbed, Long Travel, Supercharged, custom 4x4 Prerunner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_20170118_105803_383.jpg

This is a completely custom truck, but titled and started as a rearend collision 2007 Toyota Tundra Crewmax Sr5, This is long Travel, Stretched 12" and widened 7" To build similar would cost well over $100k to replicate. It has been featured 2x on the cover of 4wd Toyota Owner Magazine. It drives well, bed sits at stock height even with 37's! Fits 6 Adults with ease, AND has a useful bed length. Modifications done mostly within the last 2 years, and low miles. The whole truck was repainted (same as original color) when the fiberglass body panels and 2015 TRD Pro bodystyle change was done, the rest of the body parts used were OEM Toyota. This is truly a unique truck and has received recognition all over. Graphics are a vinyl wrap and can be removed. The truck has been fully serviced, maintained professionally and ready to use.

-6.5' Bed conversion (crewmax normally only had 5.5') done by Precision Bodylines
-10,000 miles on New 5.7 Toyota 3urfe Motor
-TRD Supercharger, Doug Thorley longtube headers, Magnaflow / stainless exhaust, bullydog monitor
-ITP Performance Auto Trans Valve Body
-ClassicSoftTrim Leather & heated seats installed on Sr5 30/20/30 bench Seats 6 adults!
-Kenwood navigation deck, remote start, Amp Research Retracting Power steps
-Rebuilt diffs with Nitro Gear 4.88 Ring & Pinions, Auburn Pro LSD Rear Posi
-Set of 5 Nitto Trail Grappler 37/12.50R18 mounted on OEM Toyota TRD Pro wheels.
-Body style Update to 2015 TRD Pro with OEM Toyota hood, grille, headlights, taillights, tailgate, Fresh Radiant Red Paint on the whole truck, all professionally done.
-Front Suspension: Total Chaos Long travel with heim uppers for more adjustability, Icon 2.5" remote res coilover, secondary Icon Bypass shocks, timbren bumpstops, Extended axles to retain 4wd
-Rear suspension: Total Chaos spring under kit, Icon bypass shocks & hydraulic bumpstops, Atlas Springs, Total Chaos shackles, custom heavy duty long travel airbag kit, Anti-rock Torsion swaybar, reinforced, boxed frame, additional crossemembers, custom bumper built onto OEM Tow hitch receiver to retain towing capability
-SDHQ Front bumper and Wide body kit with Fiberglass Fenders, and bedsides
-Custom rear bumper with reciever, integrated to factory tow points.
-Warn XP9000 with synthetic line, factor 55 pro link
-IPF Intensity LED offroad lights x 3
-Rigid D2 Amber fog lights
-Oddessey battery, Amp Research Powersteps
-Fresh Line-x'd bed & OE Toyota rubber bedmat
-All maintenance done regularly, new TRD brake pads & Crossdrilled / slotted rotors
-Toyota OEM Bed divider, tie downs, rail system, cargo divider
-Trifold hard folding bed cover allows bed to be securely locked.

$37500

IMG_20170118_105803_383.jpg
tundra_burnout2.jpg
Tundra_dune_surf.jpg
Tundra_glam.jpg
Tundra_washout.jpg

Last edited:
I swear on everything on me if this is available by the time I save the money. Its mine.

would it pass smog in Kali?
and will you deliver it to Pismo?

would it pass smog in Kali?
and will you deliver it to Pismo?

I don't see why not as it still has all the emission stuff from when it was stock but we don't have to pass emissions in my area. Could possibly arrange getting it to Pismo. But you need to contact direct for more info

Signing up for updates...just in case a pile of money falls from the sky! You guys want to do a killer military/veteran discount!? LOL

Trade you my cruiser + cash...lol. I still want it. free bump

This is back up for sale at a lower price of $37500. This is a very good deal this
This is back up for sale at a lower price of $37500. This is a very good deal this truck would cost over a $100 K to build. Cash buyers only

truck would cost over a $100 K to build. Cash buyers only
This is back up for sale at a lower price of $37500. This is a very good deal this truck would cost over a $100 K to build. Cash buyers only
Is this truck still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom