SOLD Denver (CO): 2006 Toyota Tundra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Mileage
Color
RGB(88, 89, 91)
Outside Link
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/denver-2006-toyota-tundra/7298429465.html
Selling my 2006 Toyota Tundra 4wd with <110k miles. Price is $22,750. This truck is a pristine example of a first gen Tundra and has very low miles. It is the SR5 with TRD package and Access Cab. I am the second owner, I purchased it in November 2013 with ~35k miles from the original owner and it has always been garage stored by both owners here in Colorado. Has been serviced exclusively at Stevinson Toyota West in Lakewood, CO. Oil changes every 5k miles with Mobil 1 synthetic from day 1. With just over 100k miles this truck is just broken in and will run strong for decades to come - these trucks with the 4.6L V8 are known to go to 500k miles with only regular maintenance. Has been nothing but reliable for me - not a single issue - only been to the dealer for standard/routine maintenance at 30k intervals. All custom/aftermarket work performed at Slee Offroad here in Golden CO. Would make a great platform to start an overland build. About the size of the new Tacoma, but with a V8, and just an all around much more badass truck.

- 4.6L V8 with <110k miles
- 5 speed Automatic
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics front & rear suspension (installed at Slee)
- Total Chaos upper control arms (installed at Slee)
- 285/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac (installed at Slee)
- Mickey Thompson Classic 16x8 w/black powder-coated beadlock (installed at Slee)
- Magnaflow (sounds great! Good V8 rumble when you're on the gas, mellow at cruising speeds) (installed at Slee)
- Color matched topper with interior LED lighting and both locks work (wiring not currently hooked up)
- Bed extender
- Pristine interior - no stains, tears, etc..
- Rear seat delete with custom built platform to make room for gear, dogs, etc.. I have the original rear seat and can re-install to return to stock if you wish
- 2" receiver with towing package - only used for a bike rack, never towed with
- Both Takata airbag recalls performed
- Water pump & timing belt replaced at dealer
- A couple door dings and/or slight scratches that you would expect in a 15 year old truck, otherwise paint is in great shape with no clear coat fading/peeling that other Tundras have
- No issues whatsoever

Taking it in to the dealer this week (03/29) to turn the rotors and have an inspection. I do not need help selling this truck, and I am not interested in trades. No lowball offers. If you know what you're looking at you know what a rare gem this truck is.

Outside Link & Photos: 2006 Toyota Tundra - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... - https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/denver-2006-toyota-tundra/7298429465.html

1_Profile_D_1.JPG

3_Profile_P_3.jpg

14_Cockpit_1.JPG

17_Odometer.JPG

18_Engine_1.JPG

Nice rig. How do you like icon setup in terms of ride?
GLWS
I love it, definitely recommend. It handles extremely well and has taken everything I've ever thrown at it. Handles nicely on the road, and performs very well offroad. It's been on the truck for ~80k miles and has only had routine maintenance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom