SOLD N. AL '07 Tundra Limited (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Mileage
Looking to sell my Tundra.. It's been an awesome truck for me and on one hand I hate to sell it but I need to make room for a couple of upgrades.

2007 limited crew cab (not the crew max) 189k. Icon stage 2. Pyrite Mica. Tan leather. 20" wheels. Ridge Grappler tires.
I've cared for it like my baby and it is the best truck I have ever had. I've used it like a truck is designed for and always kept up with maintenance and kept it clean and looking good. I'm not quite ready to sell yet but will be sometime this summer and get a new one. It would be awesome to be able to sell it to someone who appreciates what it is.

no accidents other than my wife backed (low speed) the Sequoia in to the bed side which was replaced.
paint is great. no fading. a few little things here and there. glass is excellent. body is straight (one small dent)
I've owned it since May of 2012. purchased with around 85k (NOTE: I don't know what the CarFax would look like as far as # of owners because I have transferred it in and out of a few of my own businesses over the years... It has been my personal daily driver the entire time... I've spent time in Alabama and in Colorado)
no major maintenance. exhaust sensor delete (limp mode fix) It's been an extremely reliable truck
you won't find anything since I've owned it in MyToyota. I've had all maint done independently. Always used full synthetic. Always serviced on time. I have all the receipts.
Icon was installed (including complete Icon rear leaf packs) Jan. 2019 @ 173,700
This truck has not been a pavement queen but it has been well cared for
I'm not ready to sell yet but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to buy a new one this summer and start a new Tundra story!

Keep rolling!

Last edited:
IMG_20200227_155900_MP.jpg
IMG_20200227_155845_MP.jpg
IMG_20200227_155852_MP.jpg
IMG_20200227_160706.jpg

Last edited:
I apologize for forgetting to post a price..
I'll be looking to get $18k for this.

As mentioned in today's thread title update, this is currently unavailable. I will post here when that changes.

Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion. Feel free to message me or post here if you would have future interest.

Last edited:
Will trade for a clean, locked 80. Built or otherwise.

They are from DT Moto on Ebay.
I like them but in retrospect it probably would've been worth the extra money to go with the OEM LED headlights out of the newer Sequoia

Bump.
Mileage update: 196k
Just feeling the market again.. Best truck I've ever owned. Just thinking about getting a new one.
Will consider trading for a very clean LC 80 series with no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom