2011 Tundra Crewmax Platinum 5.7L 4X4 Lifted Expo Ready (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello All,

I am selling my 2011 Toyota Platinum Tundra. I am the Original owner, live in Reno, Nevada, USA and I am having to buy a diesel to tow more Toys like my 1978 FJ40 and my 1988 FJ62 with the Off-Road Trailer I had recently built. The details and mods are as follows:

- Under 60k miles
- Well Maintained - all service done by Toyota Dealer and records are available
- 6 inch Pro Comp Stage 2 lift - rear shocks are brand new
- AFE cold air intake
- Corsa Sport exhaust
- Viper alarm with remote start - can be hooked up to your Smartphone
- Custom Fabricated Bed Rack, No drilling, all incorporated in Bed Rail System
- (2) 6 inch combo LEDS on Sides of Rack, 1 combo 30” LED on Rear Rack
- Tepui Kukenam rooftop tent-Black Cover, Green Tent
- (1) 4 gallon Rotopax fuel tank
- (2) 2 gallon Rotopax water tanks
- Spray in Bed Liner
- Hi-Lift and Axe/Shovel Mount in Bed Rail System
- Navigation
- Heated/AC leather seats- Black Leather Interior
- 20” Fuel Boost wheels
- 35x12.50 R20 Cooper STT Pro tires - over 50%
- White Knuckle off-road sliders with kick out
- New X2 Power Marine Deep Cycle Battery
- Custom Window Tint
- Much, Much More!
- Asking $36,000

The Tundra was recently professionally detailed and looks near new. It is in excellent condition with just a couple minor dents in the bumpers. You won’t be disappointed with this truck,
Thanks,

John

C1A523E2-726F-434B-9F0B-FCF12D6285DF.jpeg

976F280F-69BD-44CD-8AA1-0D690A37BD9E.jpeg

8F7ED504-D638-4930-9CB9-46F1FF6131F6.jpeg

91146747-890D-4F62-A8D9-3E558B639318.jpeg

BA658214-1CAE-4262-832C-EE0457867FDF.jpeg

does it have a brake controller for towing?

Unfortunately it does not have a brake controller but it came with a complete tow package as it is the Platinum. I have towed my FJ40 to Cruise Moab twice from Reno and to pick up my FJ62 from Bishop, Ca over Mono Pass when I purchased it. The truck had no issues anytime towing.

How easy is it to pull the expo rack if not needed?

The rack is only bolted into the rail system, there was no drilling, just needs to be unbolted, 3 bolts on each corner

Beautiful truck and nice build! I very well may be in the market for a new truck after the start of the year, so hopefully this is still available!
Currently in a Ram 1500 4x4, but after 2 years of being in it, there are still a few boxes it doesn't check for me.

Looking into Power Wagons, GX 470s, or Tundras and yours is pretty much exactly what I would want to do! I'll stay in touch with you and follow the thread!
Wyatt

It is still Available, hoping to sell as soon as I can, Thank You for the compliments

You mentioned that you are looking for a diesel, I have a 2012 F350 King Ranch crewcab short bed with matching shell. Purchased new and only have 45k. Still under warranty. Only mods are leveling kit, BFG tires, colored keyed ranch hand bumper and Panhard Rod. Every option offered. Thinking about having an all Toyota stable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom