FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

$8500. Strong running FJ80 with the 3FE engine. No mechanical issues. I love this vehicle, but don’t love 11-14 mpg. Running the factory 15”alloy with almost new 31” Grabber A/Ts. Not flipping. This is my daily driver. Very solid. Light surface rust on drive train and body anchors. I find no rust on the body itself. ~237k miles. Step rails are rusty, but rocker panels are rock solid. AC blows ice cold with occasional refrigerant recharge. (I converted to R-134a.) Can deliver within reasonable radius. Drive light shines brightly. Cons: Front heat blows cold (rear heat blows warm) Clear coat is shot Windows are slow in winter.
This 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser is for sale in Ontario, Ca. You can’t go wrong with a Toyota Land Cruiser and this example is no exception. We love Fj80s and nice ones seem harder to find than 40s, or 60s. It may be the fender flares that give the sides of the truck some coke bottle curves. Notable upgrades on this one include the 3″ OME Lift, 35″ tires and the roof rack. The black on tan exterior and interior look clean in the pics, and combined with the uprated wheel and tire package makes for a fine looking adventure-ready vehicle. We encourage you to ask any questions of the seller, provide comments, and make offers, of course. Vehicle: Year: 1995 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser Drive: 4×4 Miles: 280,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline...
THIS IS A PROJECT VEHICLE $3,000 obo w/o original engine $5,500 obo if you want original engine + rebuilt engine I have in my garage Pictures forth coming (there's a polar vortex and it's cold outside right now). Engines are out, so you'll need a trailer (and some straps to hold up the tranny). Clean title in hand. What's good? New toyota seat foam w/ leather land cruiser heaven covers (heating elements installed as well). This is for front and second row Prinsu rack Updated head unit with corded android/apple car play or whatever it is called Interior is pretty clean for it's age. No funky smells, I didn't have pets. When she was running, she was running great. What need's fixed? She started to pull slow up vail pass...
Decently built rig ready to go. Build thread here. It does not have F+R lockers, there is a switch installed to control after market e-lockers when the time comes (i can even reinstall the relays to make the dash lights light up if desired) $15k o.b.o. It's not a perfect rig, it does have a few bumps and bruises but cleans up really well, and most importantly has no rust. Now on to the good stuff. It's a 1997 the pictures make it look black but it's dark green. I believe I am the 3rd owner and have put the last 30,000 miles on it. (I purchased it from a Mud member) I have completed the Continental Divide Trail with it, and all the the trails in the San Juan's. I don't hesitate to drive it anywhere, and it's my daily. The tent...
I have a fair-condition FZJ80 for sale. FWB/Destin/FL Panhandle area. 210,000 miles. Asking $10,500. Interior is great, most electronics work, even antenna. Exterior could use some work, minor bumps and bruises. Benefit from paint correction. Runs and drives, A/C and heat work well. Biggest flaw is a ticking in the motor. Could be rod knock, or could need a valve adjustment. Otherwise, it is a very good truck that will last. Just needs someone with more time and deeper pockets to take care of her.
For Sale: 1992 HDJ81 with a 1HDT factory 4.2L Turbo Diesel ***IMPORTANT MESSAGE*** - Truck Norris was not built to hang out at the mall or go to Costco on the weekends with your old lady. I built this rig for Elk hunting, Camping, and anything else mother nature can throw at you. The time has come to seek new adventures and allow for another dedicated Cruiser Addict to continue forward with this amazing rig. I don’t use her much these days due to work, and family commitments, and therefore hope someone seeking a fully sorted Rig will pick it up, and carry the legacy forward. I apologize in advance to my local Toyota friends who have supported me and this truck over the years. This wasn’t an easy decision to post my rig - and...
We are fans of the FJZ80 Land Cruiser, and this particular example for sale in Destin, FL has a unique look with its custom paint, Old Man Emu 2” lift, the custom front bumper, roof rack, and more. With only 138k miles on the clock, the venerable 4.5L inline 6 cylinder has a long life ahead of it. You have to check out how clean the undersides of this vehicle are as well. Our only request is that when you buy it, get those undersides dirty again. More pics at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1996 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FZJ80 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 138,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.5L Inline 6 Cylinder Exterior Color: Brown (originally white) Interior Color: Tan Title: Clean Price: $16,800 Details &...
1997 Toyota Land Crusier in Great Condition! 383k miles. Rebuilt engine with less than 12k miles. Rebuild included new all new cooling system (radiator, pump, hoses), all new lines for trans cooler, and power steering. New birfield joints, new front wheel bearings, new tie rod ends. Block bored 0.5mm over. All internals replaced with genuine Toyota parts (pistons, bearings, oil pump, timing chain, etc.). Super strong rig. Body in great shape. Interior good, but shows signs of age.
Toyota Land Cruiser 1997 FZJ80 with lockers 40th Anniversary model. $18,000. Totally set up! This Cruiser runs like a champ! Aftermarket parts include 3.5in Ol Man Emu lift, front bumper with X9 Super winch with corded remote, Safari pro snorkel system, welded rear bumper with swing out cammed ladder and spare tire holder with full size spair tire, max clearence welded nurf runner guards on both sides, inside custom locking console with cup holders, lockbox under hood next to battery, dual battery system with interior switch, New primary battery, battery terminals on Aux battery new, hot water exchange for shower system(quick connect in the rear drivers side), 2 auxiliary plugs in rear for electric cooler etc. emergency recovery bag...
FOR SALE: 1991 Land Cruiser. 143K miles. Excellent condition (for age). Stock. Sunroof. Have original window sticker and Car Fax from 2020 (no accidents…). No rust. There are a few paint scratches and a couple of small “dings” in paint. Originally had 3 rows of seats, but no longer has the rear seat. Upholstery intact. I put Wet Okole seat covers on front seats for protection only. This car has been my daily driver for the last couple of years and has been terrific. I just had mechanic look it over and replace a couple of aged hoses. Issues? Nothing major. The air conditioner motor works but coolant needs to be re-charged. The mechanic said not to do it this time of year. There is a squeak in the speedometer cable, but the speedometer...
Just saw this and thought someone might be interested. It's basically a twin for mine, but this one has more km's and no a/c. Otherwise the same spec. It even has the same shin-busting trailer hitch contraption on it that mine had when I bought it. Rare combination of 1HD-FT 24 valve turbo diesel motor, 5-speed transmission, Front, Center, and Rear locking differentials, with "poverty pack" vinyl interior, manual roll-up windows, manual door locks, no sunroof, and swing out rear doors (aka ambulance doors or barn doors). Can't say I care for the PO's wheel and tire choices, but to each his own and easy to fix in any case. If I had to guess, I'd say this car has been repainted at some point, and it probably wears standard-issue...
1996 HDJ81 $37,000 -239km -5spd -1HDFT -Active Vacation Package -Suxon JDM exhaust system -Big body lift -non airbag -Turbo Timer -Cool G force gauge -Aussie bullbar -Tires are shot -JDM rims 16.5” Interior is immaculate. No rips or tears. No cracks in the dash. Exterior is in excellent shape. I removed the big fenders so there are some small scratches pictured where they sat. Fenders need weather stripping. I have a complete set of new rubber (not poly) body mounts if you decide to take body lift off. Comes with lil’ Toyota sink too. No rust. Work Completed: -Oil/Filter -Fuel Filter -Accessory Belts -Timing Belt
Asking $5,250, with no more time money or energy to put into this vehicle i am putting it up for sale. Like everyone in here I have put a ton of money, effort and time into this project and I am now trying to cut my loses and recover as much as I can. This is a stock ‘92 that I picked up in Feb of 2022. In my ownership The top end was rebuilt by the Toyota dealer here in town, valves adjusted, front and rear axle fluid flushed and replaced. About 200 miles after having the top end rebuilt the bottom end stared to knock, I was going to part it out, but I just don’t want to see it get torn apart it runs and drives, less the knock. Has very little rust (because there’s never a such thing as no rust). Please see included pic and shoot me...
Clean title. Factory triple locked. New locking front differential installed at 151k miles. Black package (chrome mirrors and door handles). Rusty but trusty. When I was five years old, my dad, not wanting to be seen driving his kids to school in a minivan, bought this Land Cruiser. I took a shine to it immediately. The Crusher, as it was affectionately dubbed, has been a fixture in my life for over 20 years. It's been mostly good times, even if I did spend a year in high school hitting the starter three times with a broomstick whenever I needed to go somewhere (the starter has since been replaced). When I was rear-ended on the way to my driver's test, the Crusher didn't get so much as a scratch (the guy who hit us got a square hole in...
As stated this Cruiser has been in E TN its whole life, two owners and I've owner it for 23 years. All original with Moonglow Pearl/Desert Dune accent w 2 tone tan interior/seats n dash. Body paint is 8/10 but fender flares could use a repaint if you decide to keep them. No visible rust in usual areas...qtr panels, reardoors or back hatch/tailgate. New KO2"s recently installed. I just don't drive it enough these days. A little TLC could make this truck a show piece. Best looking vehicle on the road in 95 and still is. A few small minor needs, rearview mirror, plastic seat cog, small front driver door blimish etc., plus ding in front windshield then she's ready. Overall great shape n looks. asking $21,500.......
I want to tell you about an advertisement I saw on eBay for a special car called a 1994 Toyota DJ81 supercharge. It seemed really amazing, but I was a bit suspicious. Luckily, my cousin was visiting Florida for Thanksgiving and went to the shop that the seller said the car was at. The shop is a well-known place for off-road vehicles, and they did have a white FJ40 for sale. However, they did not have the DJ81 that I was interested in. https://www.ebay.com/itm/266493804834?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=5kQd8jSpTo-&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=0z3hykwkR9O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Well guys now that the project is FINALLY over, I find it is time to let another family enjoy the rig. We are just not using it like we wanted to. As small business owners it is currently hard to make the time. I am including everything - even the new CVT Mt Hood RTT. 300k on chassis odo, and ~80k on the driveline. I created a website to provide tons of photos, info, etc. Learn more here. Feel free to message me on here as well. Scott
Purchased from U.S. based importer about 5 years ago. Most work done by me or Torfab. Why selling? I have a 76 series body on a U.S. titled 81 series frame/diesel, 5-speed; I don’t need two 81 series vehicle.s HDJ-81,1990, JDM, RHD, VX edition 4.2. liter, turbo-diesel, 5 speed manual Transmission Starter converted to 12v Triple locked Montana titled Probably original paint w/some fading and clear coat pealing. No Rust! Mileage: 278k Miles Price- $32,000 (firm, no trades) Delta Vehicle Systems parts: center console, box; front bumper; side steps/sliders; rear bumper w/spare tire swing out arm & towing receiver & outlet Warn Zeon 10 winch Baja Designs Front light bar ARB Touring awning + “Room w/floor” tent Ram GPS Mount...
Kicking around the idea of letting my Cruiser go... This is a turn key rig with no component group or aspect of its function left alone. Being a west coast truck all its life, it has absolutely no rust and is squeaky clean underneath. It has 9000 miles on a completely rebuilt 1FZFE. This was a top to bottom rebuild done through Landcruiser NW and a machine shop with a ton of 1FZ experience here in Portland that used all Toyota parts, with the exception of ARP head studs. The motor was rebuilt with the plan of adding a Wits End turbo, but we all know how that ended up... Included was a new starter, PS pump, starter, water pump and all belts and hoses. We deleted the EGR system using a Hudd-Expo kit and removed all the hard...
1996 LX450 for sale. 326k. Non-locking front and rear diffs - see axle code 292 on VIN sticker. Very good driving and rust free LX450. It drives, idles, accelerates briskly (for these), shifts properly, low range is easy in and easy out, etc. AC and heat work as they should. Head has been rebuilt when HG replaced. I have no receipts from prior owner but see cam bolt access semi-circles on head. Engine is super smooth and throttle is very responsive so nice confirmation of quality of work and very pleasant to drive. I've had many of these and they don't all drive this smooth. I painted the Durabak bedliner on there because of non-matching panels. The rear lower tailgate had been replaced and was in primer and the left front...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom