FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

$20,000 Toyota Land Cruiser 1989 fj62 Drive it daily, and take it everywhere, I have driven down south and to Oregon and back regularly has zero issues. Has a dented quarter panel. No rust Passes smog Recent Services 3fe has been looked over and freshened up Valve Adjustment New O2 sensors New exhaust All tie rods Front/Rear Shocks OME Steering Stabilizer New rotors New Calipers New Pads New Braided brake lines front and back Resurface Rear Drums Interior: Upholstery Kit Front/Rear Wheels/tires Imported tires Skinny OEM look Custom split rim rom replicas (noit split rims) Comes with original wheels Text me at ( One 83one) 22seven 3zero68 Tim
1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 Full Size 4X4 2F "RARE full size 1984 North-American spec Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 for sale. VERY SOLID. Western truck, just shipped in. Starts right up. Runs good. Needs a good detailing and a paint job to be perfect. Clear title in hand. These FJ60 cruisers are in HIGH DEMAND these days and regularly sell for over $40,000 when finished. Very easy light project or drive as-is while it appreciates in value." Wow, gotta love CL ads. Asking price on this one is $17,500 and thats probably about $14,000 too high. The wheels alone should be an indication of the problems with this vehicle.
Not mine, no affiliation. Just passing along. https://littlerock.craigslist.org/pts/d/searcy-1984-toyota-land-cruiser-fj60/7434321080.html 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 $11,250 Clean title in hand 288,000 miles 200k on freshly overhauled engine 2F inline 6 4 speed 4wd New parts: September of 2021: Engine swapped with 200k miles due to original engine over heating at 280k. -OEM Complete engine overhaul gasket kit -CSF Radiator and hoses -OEM water pump -OEM Belts -OEM Spark plugs, wires, cap, and roto -OEM Speedometer cable -OEM Fan clutch and fan -OEM used 80 series brake booster master cylinder upgrade -OEM crankshaft pulley -Battery -Brake fittings -Smog delete bracket from Jim C -Front knuckles rebuilt in 2019...
Not mine, just more of an FYI for any potential buyers. I’m not asking for a pittyfest just more of a heads up. It’s a great price, but should probably be towed home. I inspected the vehicle. Did some due diligence prior to flying from Chicago. If anyone is interested in the cruiser the seller seemed to leave out a few key notes below: -Does have rust along the gutters and there’s bondo -Needs Alignment -Brakes are extremely inadequate, pedal sinks to the floor, almost to the point where it’s basically pretty dangerous... -some blow by (could just need a valve adjustment as CD mentioned) -typical old 2H oil leaks Good luck
1987 FJ60 Landcruiser - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org) not mine, I looked at it when it was for sale here locally 4 months? ago it was listed here for $6000, so they are not flipping it for profit probably what they have into it, I didn't think it was worth anywhere near what the PO was asking for it. the frame on both sides, rear spring front mount location on the outside frame rail is rusted thru. there is a big hole in the center of the dash pad where a branch crashed thru the windshield and into the dash. homemade anti inversion shackles on the front the last 6 pics are from the ad when it was for sale here if you want to buy it great, just know what you are getting into.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom