how to remove third row belts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any tips or pitfalls to avoid in removing the third row seat belts from my 2000 Hundy? I am getting rid of the seats, and will put a drawer system in. There is no reason for the belts to be back there. I see the left side looks pretty simple, but the right side disappears behind some plastic paneling...

TIA

That part is all easy, I almost pulled them out when I fixed my subwoofer but didn't have anything handy to plug the hole up top. Anyone else take out the belts and can show a picture of what they plugged the hole with?

I used these - Krazy Glued.

IMG_3490.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg
IMG_3490.jpg
IMG_3494.jpg
IMG_3499.jpg

I partially removed mine, and the belts are stowed behind the plastic panels on both sides. I just put the bolt that anchors them back in the hole and thought it might come in handy to tie off a clothes line for drying dish towels or swim suits sometime, if on the move from place to place.

RobRed, thanks for posting the pics of the part number for the plugs. I was wondering what i was going to do with those dang holes.

CohibaDream said:
RobRed, thanks for posting the pics of the part number for the plugs. I was wondering what i was going to do with those dang holes.

Sure. Keep in mind they are not precise but cover the holes. I krazy glued them.

Sent from my iPad 2 using IH8MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom