You all knew this day was coming….. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well here I am a little over 3 1/2 years in as a full time caregiver. The sobering reality of never seeing any of my projects finished has set in. I decided to sell the pigs as a lot, since it’ll probably take the 3 to make one. Found a semi-local guy that was interested. Didn’t have much funds, but did offer a trade. Not being a welder, he used JB weld for fixing panels. Backed it up with expanding foam to fill holes. Drivetrain has been highly modified, but will go anywhere. I needed a tow vehicle for the Airstream, so we traded. He got a 1969,1973 and 1978 pig carcasses and I got this awesome beast! Been a blast being part of this crazy group….

12B8F9F4-B9FD-4B00-A1FF-CC5D9009FEB5.png

Taking care of loved ones always takes precedence over any vehicle. Never say never when it comes to getting another piggy in the future. Now is just not the right time.

The new project is a beast. When u get that on the road expect a lot of “thumbs up” from strangers like myself.

Somehow I don't believe this will be a tow vehicle. Bill, it's not April 1st!
That’s were I was at too, but I don’t know Bill, maybe he likes moonshine?

At least a pig, no matter how beaten, was built by Mr. Toyota, and from what I have witnessed he was a very clever engineer. The guy that engineered this beast was pushing the limits on driveshaft angle at the very least. Tow vehicle?, I'd pass that beyotch the first chance I got and never look back.... Edit: I also know that there is a time to cave on the pigs if you can't weld etc and don't have some disposeable income squirreled away. Just sayin'.

Well…. didn’t realize you guys would take me serious.😂 Just an old guy with way too much time on the inter webs. Just playing with words, you know… a cunning linguist . That rig is more of a headache than all my pieces and parts.

I'm not really 'one of the guys' here any longer, so I don't know most of you and your current projects... I stand corrected. In the words of Kenny Rogers, I also know 'when to foldem'.....

It was just me screwing around out of boredom. I have many hours a day just sitting with my wife, so I surf the web. Did find an 8274 on eBay that was local to me. Rebuilding it now to put on AuPig at some point down the line. I still have all 3 pigs and assorted pieces and parts. Someday I’ll be driving a pig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom