Yokohama Geolander X-AT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am still loving mine. I just did my first tire rotation and they are wearing evenly. They did awesome in the mountain twisties and a lot of grip in the forest roads. They handle snow and sand without issue. I only had to chain up when an hill was a straight sheet of ice.

They performed very well in Moab.

GH012402_1622587090315.jpg

Are people still happy with these? I'm about to buy a set of 5 of these over the Ridge Grapplers. Every lifted stretched tire driving pick up where I live is running the ridge grapplers, this looks like a great tire for my needs and it's something different.

The yoko website lists a 315/75R16. I just emailed discount tire direct to see if they could get them for my 80.

Simple tire has them, but I'd prefer to just use discount since my local branch does installs / service.

For me it's these, ridge grapplers, or the full jump up to the G003 mud tire.

These would be a good balance for the multi-day interstate trips I plan on doing to get to some nice wheeling destinations from home in TN.

I don't put many miles on my truck commuting and the 003 would be great for southern mud, but the practical side of me says a hybrid would be more appropriate for my needs.

In case anyone cares, discount contacted yoko- they said 315s are in production but won't be available until late February/ early March.

I am replacing my tires with a fresh set in mid October. They have served me well and I look forward to more adventures with these Geolander X-AT. No issues or punctures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom